“Could no pay me to say there”

Studio 6 Houston Southwest - Sugarland
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Houston, Texas
“Could no pay me to say there”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I had previously posted a review about bed bugs. It was removed why I do not know. Just check their records for room 306 Terminex was there and corporate confirmed that bed bugs were present. They moved me to another room 222 which was out dated. It must be the room where they send you when there is an issue. They were supposed to reimburse me for my brand new pillows from Bed Bath & Beyond. The bad part was the General Manager came to my room on the last day of check out. I had paid for a month in full. They said I was not welcome to stay there anymore due to the complaint. He was Very Threatening when I shut the door cause I said that I had to get ready for class. He forced his way back into the room before the door shut. The look on his eyes was pure evil. I was kinda afraid he was gonna strike me. I think he thought real fast he was about to make a mistake. So i left the next day. If the situation was that bad why did he wait tto the last day of my stay. He wanted to make sure I would never recieve a refund. That place just not safe to stay at. Its obvious that there is some sort of illegal activity going on at night. There is way too much traffic coming in and out of certain rooms. Its obvious

Room Tip: Try across the street its safer
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Thomas F
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
San Benito, Texas
Reviewed 8 December 2011

The motel was reasonably clean and the grounds were attractive. The "people" hanging around the motel when we checked in made us very uncomfortable.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank travelandycwt

Travellers are raving about these Stafford hotels

malabo
Reviewed 30 November 2011

was really nice rooms but the burners were very slow

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I had a great experience. The property was very clean and the manager was very helpful. The rooms are small but adequate.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
San Francisco
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I was only here for one night, but the room was nice. This is one of the less expensive hotels in the area. They do not have breakfast, but for less than $50 what do you expect. The office is not open all night and I had to call someone to check me in and he was very nice.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
0.7 km away
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
#3 of 17 in Stafford
1.2 km away
Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land

Been to Studio 6 Houston Southwest - Sugarland? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK