“Delicious”
Review of Shanghai Bistro

Shanghai Bistro
Ranked #78 of 607 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We have been looking for a Chinese restaurant where every dish doesn't taste the same. Decided to give this place a try. We used to go to the Mexican restaurant next door, but they closed. We were not disappointed at Shanghai Bistro. It was excellent food, and their service is very nice. It's very clean and smells delicious when you walk in. The young woman who served us gave us some ideas for authentic Chinese food, and she did not disappoint. We took a friend visiting from out of town and she loved it too :-)

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I have ordered take out from this restaurant 3 times over the last several months and each time the food had been consistently great! The beef and chicken are very tender and juicy and the shrimp is cooked well. The vegetables were not over cooked but crisp yet tender . At first, I thought the prices were a little high but the portions are so much that I always have leftovers for myself for the next day ( or two ) so I feel like I really get my money's worth. The staff are friendly, polite and welcoming. I have not eaten in the restaurant itself but have always done take out so I can't comment on the dine in experience but I will say the take out process is very easy and fast. I definitely recommend this restaurant!! Enjoy!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

There is no great Chinese delivery in the area but this is one of the better ones. And their prices are better than most. Check their website for specials

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been there once a week for the past three weeks, and we have always enjoyed it! The food and service are fantastic. It is our favorite restaurant now. The Crispy Chili Chicken is outstanding!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

No MSG! Their food is fresh and their service is great. I looked for years to find a great Chinese food restaurant that wasn't gross - this is the best around!!

Date of visit: April 2016