“Great Food”
Review of Shanghai Bistro

Shanghai Bistro
Ranked #74 of 583 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I have ordered take out from this restaurant 3 times over the last several months and each time the food had been consistently great! The beef and chicken are very tender and juicy and the shrimp is cooked well. The vegetables were not over cooked but crisp yet tender . At first, I thought the prices were a little high but the portions are so much that I always have leftovers for myself for the next day ( or two ) so I feel like I really get my money's worth. The staff are friendly, polite and welcoming. I have not eaten in the restaurant itself but have always done take out so I can't comment on the dine in experience but I will say the take out process is very easy and fast. I definitely recommend this restaurant!! Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

There is no great Chinese delivery in the area but this is one of the better ones. And their prices are better than most. Check their website for specials

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been there once a week for the past three weeks, and we have always enjoyed it! The food and service are fantastic. It is our favorite restaurant now. The Crispy Chili Chicken is outstanding!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

No MSG! Their food is fresh and their service is great. I looked for years to find a great Chinese food restaurant that wasn't gross - this is the best around!!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Under new ownership. Veggies are fresh and food is absolutely delicious. Mom was able to get her Shrimp and vegs. with brown gravy without even asking. Normally she has to tell the waitress brown gravy instead of white, but this time the waitress asked. Upon telling the waitress about a slight dissatisfaction, the manager inquire so she could fix it for future customers. They are truly concerned that the customer has a pleasant experience. Would definitely return.