“Nice variety of ceviche but with a long wait”
Review of Ceviche Ceviche

Ceviche Ceviche
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 9
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Healthy
Description: Ceviche Ceviche is a custom ceviche bar which allows customers to customize their ceviche to their liking and preference. With more then 20 different toppings to choose from, customers are allowed to be as creative as they want while enjoying the "chop show" right in front of them. The two proteins used for ceviche are Mahi Mahi (Dorado) fish and fresh Texas Gulf shrimp which are both marinated overnight. Also come try the "Poke" prepared Hawaiian style. Fresh and Friendly, from the field to the fork, made with pure love.
Reviewed 4 September 2018

After reading all the 5-star reviews from google, Yelp and Trip Advisor we had to try this place for ourselves. Maybe it's late in the day but when we ordered our ceviche they had ran out of red onions. Instead of using regular onions they chose green onions because they also ran out. This in large part affected the taste of the ceviche as onion is a pretty important ingredient. Its fun to see the chef chop and mix the ceviche but its a bit concerning when you see the worker sweating it out while making your ceviche. The line was long and worse the restaurant was about 90 degrees. Its debatable whether or not the long line was worth it but a least we tried this place out and they do have good ceviche but not excellent.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My boyfriend and I were so excited to try this place because we are ceviche fanatics. We went in for lunch yesterday. It is not really a restaurant since there is only one table in the tiny place. This was a little different than we expected (more like a takeout place). We were ogling the vast variety of toppings while the young girl working was completely ignoring us like we weren't even standing right in front of her. This went on for an awkward period of time when a came in and they immediately started chatting it up. This snubbing, coupled with the lack of atmosphere prompted us to both suggest leaving and going somewhere with some customer service and ambiance. I wish I could have tried the ceviche, but I was so turned off that I did not get a chance to and will not be back to try again.

2  Thank Jonona L
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This place has some of the best Ceviche that I have ever eaten. The employees are very knowledgeable about the food they serve it's very fresh and very appetizing I would definitely recommend checking this place out while you were in South Padre Island Texas the combinations that they have a difference of the cheese is some of the best go check it out for yourself you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, especially the Tuna Poke and the Islander! The shrimp was ehh in comparison but still good! You get so much ceviche for a great price! Everything is take out since there is no seating, so I recommend purchasing your food, then eating it at home/hotel with your own personal choice or selection of chips! Definitely recommend for all fish lovers! DELICIOUS!!

1  Thank jessiekmeek
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Figured I’d give this a try. It was so-so. From the two plates ordered (The Islander & The Classic), the Classic was waaaay better. Just not feeling it or overly crazy about the meal overall. Maybe not my style of meal. Glad I went when it wasn’t overly busy.