“good food--good price”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Since 1977, TJ's has been a Rio Grande Valley Original. Expanding to the island in 1996, Tom & Jerry's has become a favorite of locals and island visitors alike. Its a place to go if your looking for a casual, fun & friendly atmosphere. We offer several big screen TV's for your viewing pleasure, and offer all the sports packages available. We also have BUZZTIME NTN Trivia that is offered free to our guests. Get in on the fun and excitement of playing NTN with other guests throughout the restaurant as well as the nation. A good time is always available and waiting for you at Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill. We are the "Home of the Indoor Beach Party!" The most fun you'll have off the beach. We offer a wide variety of menu selections ranging from burgers and sandwiches, salads, BBQ, seafood and steaks grilled to perfection. We offer daily specials for both food and drinks. Join our Lunch at the Rail Club and earn free food. Tom & Jerry's is family friendly. We are able to accommodate large groups. We are a non-smoking facility. Tom & Jerry's looks forward to serving you.
Reviewed 17 July 2018

very much a bar feel but safe for families too! Fried pickle appetizer was a good value and the pickles were great. Kids mac and cheese was amazing and my 1/2 rack of ribs was quite good. good value and a good meal!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late lunch. Got seated immediately. I got the shrimp BLT and he had the chicken fried steak. I loved mine. The shrimp were seasoned wonderfully and the bread and aioli were great additions. My husband wasn’t as impressed with his chicken fried steak saying it was average. We also got chips and salsa which we enjoyed.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food here is good, burger and Tex-Mex kinda stuff. Prices are reasonable
The real reason we keep coming back is a waiter we met 2 Thanksgiving's ago. Cowboys vs Redskins, (my wife is a Redskins fan, a sin in Texas) when she cheered after a Redskins play our waiter have her lots of good natured grief and when the cowboys won Juan our waiter rang the ship bell st the bar while pointing at my wife. Now everytime we go to SPI we go to Tom and Jerry's for a meal and ask for Juan as our waiter.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Not much to say about this place other than if you're looking for a good burger this is the place and the ribs are awesome

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The food from Tom and Jerry’s was delicious. I ate the shrimp basket and my friends had burgers. We all enjoyed our food and the atmosphere. The service staff was nice, as well. This is a pretty good place to get good food at a decent price.