“Fast and Friendly ”

Blackbeard's Restaurant
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service kid friendly. I had thursday all you can eat catfish and shrip could not get past the second order of shrip. The wife had the capt platter of fish it was huge. No peanut oil used

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our first night in town, we wanted to something casual and this was recommended to us. Has a very pirate/nautical feel to it. But it's a fun atmosphere. Service was good. Food was excellent. I got the seafood platter and my husband ordered the chicken fried steak. Everything was really good and they served really large portions. We wanted to order dessert but were stuffed from our dinner.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Looking for a place for a late lunch while driving through South Padre, noticed Blackbeard's because it had quite a few cars in the parking lot. Now I know why. Very experienced waiter, great food. Had the lunch fried shrimp & catfish platter. Included cold slaw, hush puppies and fries. Shrimp and catfish fillets were perectly fried. Really good cocktail and tarter sauce. Wife had a shrimp po-boy which is one of the largest I've seen. No room for desert and glad I didn't have a beer or cocktail...was hard enough to stay awake after the meal.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Blackbeard's seems to be one of those restaurants that does everything on their menu well.

I have had the shrimp a friend of mine had a steak and another friend had crab legs. All were excellent. At another time we took our catch of red fish and had them make fish three ways. Parmesan, blackened, and fish enchiladas they were all excellent.

2  Thank bfwah
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Great food and wonderful choices. We go there every time we visit the island. Their Monday steak night is awesome