“Looks just like the pictures”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunset view to the northwest from our balcony
Our condo building and pier on the bay Kitchen with all the conveniences
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunset view to the northwest from our balcony
Our condo building and pier on the bay
Kitchen with all the conveniences
Dining room table
Desk and bureau in master bedroom
Master bedroom king bed
Quartz top master bedroom vanity
Second bedroom queen bed
Marble top second bathroom vanity
Second bathroom with shower
North view from living room balcony
Living room with direct view of the bay
Living room couch and chair
Full size fold out bed in living room
Pool overlooking the bay
Hot tub
Expansive western view of the Laguna Madre from the master bedroom
Boats at our dock
Fireworks southern view from our balcony
Fish cleaning station at our dock
Jetski parked at our dock
Gulf beach a ten minute walk one-third of a mile away
Sunset cruise by our dock
Shade fishing on our dock
Dusk view to the north
Sitting on the dock of the bay at sunset
Bay fishing
Bedroom balcony at sunset
South Padre Island Police boat
U.S. Coast Guard at our dock
Fishing at sunset
Kayak fisherman near our dock
Living room balcony at sunset
South Padre Island nightlife
Orange sunset
Hot tub and pool view from our balcony
Solitude on our fishing pier
The Southern Wave sailing by
Paddleboarders floating by. Rentals available on the island.
Local South Padre Island shrimp cocktail made at home
Sunset with a seagull
Southern Wave at sunet
Wine on our private balcony at sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bb4lwwjd
Spring, Texas
“Looks just like the pictures”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Beautiful condo. Very very spacious, right on the water and only a few minutes from all the fun stuff

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Robf54
Edna
“Great location and view.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Dealt with owner who was very nice and accommodating. He took care of boat slip reservations and check in which was very helpful. He even offered early check in and late departure. The overall condo was clean and couldn't ask for a better view or location. Beds were very comfortable and rooms good size. Only negatives would be that the cups in the cabinet were put up dirty from last renters and we had to wash everything before we used them. This brings up the second negative which could just be my lack of knowledge. Whenever we had rented other condos in past, we were supplied basics like paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap, etc, but this condo only had one of each. When you ran out, you had to go to store and buy more yourself. We used the only supplied dishwasher pellet to wash the dirty dishes and cups that were supposed to be already clean! Otherwise everything was great.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
David G
Waxahachie, Texas
“Great place”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

owner was very helpful, island was beautiful, plenty to see and do some really great food and the view from the condo was breath taking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: maser bedroom could use darker curtins for people who like to sleep in :)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
kararockh...
tulsa
“Amazing views, comfortable beds made this condo A+!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed here with my two kids (ages 8 and 11). We could walk to the beach and we generally liked the beach next to Wanna Wanna Bar because they had bathrooms and we could get drinks or a quick meal when we needed it. We enjoyed taking excursions to the Bird Reserve and the Sea Turtle Rescue. My kids loved watching boats pass by, playing in the pool, and looking for crabs and fish in the bay. A good night sleep is essential for me and the beds did not disappoint. I'm not sure what they were, but I think they were pillow tops. I didn't move all night long. My favorite part of this condo is the sunsets. The sunsets are simply amazing! While we were there the fireworks were on display and we could see them from our deck. There was a nice vibe coming from the docks. I enjoyed watching families come and go in their boats and jet skis. We didn't utilize the bbqs because we preferred to go out, but I think next year we will consider it. I love being able to eat in the condo and the kitchen is an easy kitchen to cook in. We had plenty of room and I also loved being able to take a shower near the front door. Usually when we stay right on the beach, the condo begins to feel very sandy. This condo was so easy to keep clean. I also loved the keyless entry! I always seem to lose keys. The owners were easy to work with and I have already reserved our place for next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: sunsets and beds
Liked least: spotty wifi
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Aug 2013
I agree that the wifi at the complex is not good. It is provided by the condo association and I think it gets stressed when a lot of occupants at the complex use it. It's location sensitive in the condo and really only good for email. We will be installing our own private high speed internet service in November 2013. We will have an Apple wifi router.

We also plan to have later this year (2013) a device (AppleTV or Roku or Chromecast) so that guests can get Netflix, if they have a Netflix account.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing