“Surprise find”
Review of Yalla Habibi - CLOSED

Yalla Habibi
Reviewed 14 February 2015

The food was quite good and a welcome surprise for us on the Island. The service was kind and relaxed. Don't be in a hurry. Wish they had more of a selection of baked goods, since it is supposed to be a bakery, too.

1  Thank Leslee49

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Complementary hummus to begin the meal was very nice. Outstanding bread. A little pricy but overall not too shabby.

1  Thank Geøff B
Reviewed 21 November 2014

The food is very good and the service is fair. Very expensive for the portions. Too expensive for a local resident such as myself.

1  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This restaurant was a wonderful surprise. We had dinner for two with an appetizer for just under $50 including the tip. We thought this was very reasonable given the high quality of the food.

I had the lamb kebabs. They were outstanding.....very tender and flavorful. The tabbouleh was delicious and very fresh.

Our waiter, Benny, was terrific. We love the restaurant and plan to return in a couple weeks.

3  Thank Angie M
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have eaten here three times and the food is really good, great quality. My only complaint is it's not consistent. Each time, my gyro or falafel was on different bread and different sides given. Putting falafel into a thin pita is a mess, but one time, it was on a thicker bread which was so much more enjoyable. Once I received rice that was to die for, once french fries which I could take or leave. I like consistency when I dine out because I usually order the same things and like knowing what I will get. Otherwise, pleasant services and super good food!!

1  Thank Jenny31991