La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 211
Econo Lodge(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 86
US$ 81
Hotels.com
Casa Bella Resort(South Padre Island)
US$ 94
Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 97
US$ 92
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 240
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
Priceline
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 151
Priceline
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 291
  • Pool
Sea Vista Condos(South Padre Island)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

The Bar and Grill made this place ! And the bartender Jamie made me the most awesome drink I had to have a few more lol. And she ask me what kinda music I liked and played my Pandora Station at the bar it was awesome. The motel was ok only real issue I had was we had 4 people and they wouldn't give us more then one extra towel lol but we made it work. Overall the place is awsome right on the beach and after the beach the kids can swim in pool while you relax and have a drink at the bar ! Will definitely go again but ima pack more towels lol

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Staff wouldn't provide any more than 2 towels (it was policy) and didn't have hand towels and couldn't give us wash cloths because we didn't have any to exchange (it was policy). The door and baseboards were rotting and bugs crawled in from under it. Earlier in the year we booked the hotel for a week but checked out after the first night. Staff refused to refund any of the money (it was policy) because we slept there. Very poor business, no customer service, worst experience we've ever had on a vacation

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 596pamw
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This place was dirty! Beds, floors, bathroom were nasty! They only gave one towel to use which looked dirty. The floors were full of sand and dirt. I saw a broken glass on the balcony which was there for as long as I stayed. Will never stay there!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Noe N
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Everything about this place is disgusting! I live in the RGV and i can attest that this "roach motel" is in no way indicative of the people and places of this great area. Spiders and roaches in the room are the least of your worries. There were boards with nails sticking out, sand all over the floor, and a staff that doesn't care if you have a good stay or not. Once you pay and sign your receipt, kiss your money good-bye. Please ask to see the room before you commit. Rent at your own Risk. You have been warned!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank R D
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Dirty! Roaches! Shower head is for a 2foot tall person. Bed was a piece of foam on top of an old mattress. When we complained about the roaches we were told "well it is an old motel" I don't think renovations would help. Tear down and start over. Would make me think twice about eating at connecting Boomerang Billy's.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family