La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
Econo Lodge(South Padre Island)
US$ 86
US$ 81
Hotels.com
US$ 267
US$ 232
Casa Bella Resort(South Padre Island)
US$ 82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
US$ 97
US$ 92
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
Priceline
Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
US$ 105
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 151
Priceline
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
US$ 291
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This place was dirty! Beds, floors, bathroom were nasty! They only gave one towel to use which looked dirty. The floors were full of sand and dirt. I saw a broken glass on the balcony which was there for as long as I stayed. Will never stay there!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Noe N
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Everything about this place is disgusting! I live in the RGV and i can attest that this "roach motel" is in no way indicative of the people and places of this great area. Spiders and roaches in the room are the least of your worries. There were boards with nails sticking out, sand all over the floor, and a staff that doesn't care if you have a good stay or not. Once you pay and sign your receipt, kiss your money good-bye. Please ask to see the room before you commit. Rent at your own Risk. You have been warned!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank R D
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Dirty! Roaches! Shower head is for a 2foot tall person. Bed was a piece of foam on top of an old mattress. When we complained about the roaches we were told "well it is an old motel" I don't think renovations would help. Tear down and start over. Would make me think twice about eating at connecting Boomerang Billy's.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathi C
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

This motel is part of our family tradition and was chosen for that reason. I think we were all disappointed by the state of disrepair. The surface cleanliness was adequate and the housekeepers were responsive, but the deep down old gunk would be best handled through renovations (and a new shower curtain). We almost immediately went out to purchase baking soda and candles to rid the room of the musty odor. I found the bed comfortable. The Wife dissents on this point. The beach access cannot be beat. The patio is comfortable. The pool looked clean and inviting, but we did not make time to swim.
There is no heater, so BYOBlanket if you stay in the off season.
THE OFFICE CLOSED AT 9PM. BE CERTAIN YOU ASK WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS. If my family hadn't arrived ahead of us and paid for our room, I'm not certain how we would have gotten keys.
If you need a cheap place to camp out, while you enjoy the area, this place is fine. Bring your sense of adventure (and humor).
I'd be so excited to see it renovated and restored to the wonderful place I remember.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank UNTMoms
Reviewed 4 August 2015

This place is a DUMP! Roaches infested this place, clogged shower drains, hair in showers, no curtains, blinds were all broken, no parking, No towels, room smelled like raid poison, showers were small and very nasty, mold everywhere. You would think that this would be a great place to stay because of the beach outside and the patio and little bar they have going on. I cancelled the second night because it was that horrible. I went on a family trip and we occupied 4 rooms. And I can surely say that we will NEVER come back again. I really do not know how they even passed the health inspection. The girl behind the counter and the handy man were very nice and tried to make us feel comfortable. That's all the good I an say about this place. When I tried cancelling the second night the owner got mad and stated that he could only give me part of the money for the second night because he had given me a special rate and that there were alot of people calling In but that they were booked. Basically I ended up paying $60 more for that single night. He also gave me the option to leave that night and book elsewhere, which I would have done if it wasn't for the fact that it was 8pm. He also had some issues at the bar he was dealing with as well, also some people here were very violent at the BBQ grills on the patio but staff took care of it quickly. usually let it slide when rooms are a little dirty but his one has been horrible. Pictures on their website are NOT accurate so not believe the false advertisement. I believe a person posted up some pictures of the rooms a while back on this page. I wish I could have posted some to prevent others from ending up here. Pick elsewhere, those $50 would be worth another hotel. This motel has so much potential but its being put to waste.

Room Tip: Everything was horrible don't pick this place
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family