“Beachnuts is the best place to stay in South...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jo Ann M
Garland, Texas
“Beachnuts is the best place to stay in South Padre, our family enjoys going there year after year!”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We have visited South Padre for the last 4 years, and have stayed at Beachnuts every year. We have been so impressed with the amenities, the location (literally walking distance to EVERYTHING) and the pool is amazing! Its nice to go on vacation and not have to worry about packing up all the beach toys... Beachnuts has its own set for guests to borrow. We just love everything about our visit to Padre, the house is sparkling clean and plenty of room for the kids to play. Its our home away from home! Can't wait until next year....

Travelling group: Young Children
24 Sep 2015
Thank you, we are glad you enjoy staying here and we look forward to your next visit.
Monica R
New Braunfels, Texas
“Quiet and clean!”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I traveled with my daughter and my sister for this trip and I take my daughter camping every year for her birthday, this year she wanted to go to the beach. I came across this listing and decided to give it a shot. When we arrived the house was clean and very nicely decorated. It did smell a little musky but being so close to the water I don't know if there is a way to avoid that all together. I always pack air fresheners when I travel because you never know so the smell wasn't an issue for long. When we arrived on Saturday the area was busy with other vacationers and families but inside the house you would never know because it was so quiet. I brought my Amazon Fire TV stick to watch movies on the TV but it was hard to consistently stay connected to the internet, not sure why but there was regular tv and I brought a book for entertainment. The kitchen was on the small side but I didn't go there to make gourmet meals so it was perfect for what I needed it for. The rooms had a lot of closet space but I do wish there were more dresser space in the room with the bunk beds. The TV was nice and the couches were comfortable. The dining table is beautiful and I wish I had one that sturdy in my home! The inside track for the sliding glass door to the pool started to come up while we were there. I called the owners and they were on top of the issue! I called later in the day so it was too late for someone to come out that day but the next day they had someone come out and fix it within minutes! The pool was just the right size for lounging and relaxing. We didn't use the outside shower much except to rinse our feet off and that was truly convenient. The location to the beach, turtle rescue and shops is great and we walked to the Stripes gas station for cold treats like icees and oreo pudding!
My daughter loved it and that was my main concern and she wants to go again next year for her birthday. I would highly recommend staying at Beachnuts!

Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
25 Aug 2015
We really enjoyed having you as a guest and would love to have you stay again. Thanks
trophyhea...
Texas
“The Beach House You Wish You Owned”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I've stayed in 10 different South Padre Rentals in as many years and this is my new favorite. The only thing that gave me pause when considering it was the single bathroom. And I can now tell you that even with 3 teenagers that was never an issue. The kitchen is well-stocked and just right for assembling beach lunches or setting out a breakfast buffet. The living room couches are seriously comfortable. The second bedroom is great for accommodating big or small kids and you feel tucked away and comfortable in the master bedroom (which has a cable TV of its own). AC works great. The private pool is a huge plus and the location is excellent. Wanna Wanna Beach Grill--the best shrimp baskets, people watching and turbo pina coladas on the island--is in walking distance. And here's the thing: if something isn't working right or you have an issue, you will get a response from the owner immediately. That is not the case with many properties, I can assure you. Also, being able to arrive and walk right into the house and not go through a property management waiting line: What are you hesitating for? Rent this house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and layout, the dining table that seats 8 and also the pool.
Liked least: Single bath, but hey, it's the beach.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Aug 2015
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to have you stay again in the near future. thank you
ldiamond2...
Plano, Texas
“Cramped but fine - needs maintenance”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My family which includes 4 children ages 9-22 stayed for 2 weeks from 6/27-7/11. It looked really nice from the photos but upon arrival we discovered that the pool furniture was falling apart, the fridge was not cooling adequately, the bathroom door was coming apart (and has comments regarding plumbing issues written in red in the door facing) and the roaches were out of control (including climbing into the beds) and could be seen coming in under the front door and door to the garage. Fortunately most maintenance issues were dealt with promptly and we had a good time. It's very close to the beach and the kids really enjoyed the pool. While it's advertised as accommodating 6 people, I wouldn't recommend it to a group that large - 6 people can't even sit together in the living room.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach and the private pool
Liked least: The maintenance issues
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Scott F
San Antonio, United States
“Nice stay in a great location!”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We rented this property after looking at several other options. The location was GREAT! It was within close walking distance to the beach and a well stocked convenience store. The pool was really nice for relaxing after a day at the beach. The rental had a small well equipped kitchen and a comfortable living room. The rooms were just the right size for our family of four. Would definitely book this rental again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Jun 2015
Hello Scott, glad you enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you as a guest again. Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing