All reviews room was clean choice hotels waffles place to stay biscuits and gravy up to date el paso desk clerk definitely stay here again motel comfort registration texas carpet maintenance
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was passing through and stayed her for one night. My biggest challenge had nothing to do with the hotel, but with the Waze map that couldn’t find the hotel. That aside, this is a smaller property, layed out like a motel, but it was quiet, clean and staff friendly. A few condition things that owners need to address but that didn’t negatively impact my stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night, the room is nice and clean. They have a nice pool. The breakfast is better than most. The issue I had was there was a bad storm coming that had hail! I moved my car under their covered space in front of the office. I went in to inform April that I was parking there because of a bad storm coming. She told me that she could not allow me to park there. I guess she would rather me get hail damage to my car. I noticed a little later that two cars were parked there, and no doubt one of the cars was April’s! I had parked my car next door at a bank drive in. April did not even greet me as a Choice elite member! The doors open to the outside, and you can see daylight. Because of the way the treat a Platinum elite member, and other customers, I cannot recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Check-in was easy and pleasant. The rooms have either been remodeled very recently, or this is a very recently built or maintenance just does an outstanding job. I couldn't find a flaw in the entire room. Breakfast was good, front desk staff was good about recommending places to have dinner. They have a nice looking outdoor pool, the workout room has modern equipment. Totally recommend this place for a stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel thinking it was a Comfort Inn. My confirmation indicated it was a Comfort Inn. Got to town, what little there is and realized it is now downgraded to a Quality Inn. It is definitely more of a Quality Inn than a Comfort Inn for sure. I booked this reservation through Choice Hotels so I am very disappointed at being misled.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank U3837WYshirleym
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! The manager is welcoming, helpful and professional. The manager is so friendly that I felt as if I had known for for years. I also met one of the owners, so down to earth and proud of his town. He shared the town's history which was so interesting. I was also impressed with how clean the room smells and looks. We ate dinner across the street at The Mexicana. The food was the best Mexican food that I have ever had. I can not say enough of this town. This town is the type of town that I always dreamed to live in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple