All reviews room was clean choice hotels west texas waffles biscuits and gravy place to stay hotel breakfast el paso decent hotel up to date the staff was friendly and helpful desk clerk san antonio definitely stay here again motel comfort registration
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Location: Excellent. Near I-10. Sleep Quality: Excellent. Room: Comfortable mattress, 2 firm, 2 soft pillows. Clean. Service: Excellent. Room stocked and breakfast area frequently serviced. Value: Excellent. Reasonable for a Comfort Inn. Overall: Excellent- Convenient, safe, quiet, clean room.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
I10Traveler, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thank you for writing a review regarding you stay. We really do appreciate all of the positive feedback and look forward to being able to provide our services again soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This is a basic Comfort Inn. It has been awhile since it has been remodeled and it is the old two story motor inn you see all across the country. But everything worked and we got a good night's sleep, at least up until the dumpster collection truck arrived at 5:30 am. There is also a basic breakfast. Good value for the price.

Room tip: Avoid staying on garbage collection days.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
I10Traveler, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey. We are sorry to hear that you were awaken by the dumpster collection truck so early. Other than that, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and things were up to par. We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Left San Antone' for Fort Davis Tx. Not going to drive that far in one day. Building looked pretty new and was just fine. Why do the idiot corporations put the shower heads at 7 ft in the showers. They usually become difficult to adjust anyway. The bed was nice and firm. The front desk was good coming and going.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
I10Traveler, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry for the inconvenience of the shower head. We do have some rooms with a hand held shower head if this is easier just ask when making the reservation. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have just completed a 16 day road trip and we have stayed at 14 multiple motels along the way. I would say that Choice Hotels has been by far the best and most consistently pleasant overnight stays we had on our entire trip. Quality Inn is one of, I believe nine, Choice Hotels. We stayed the last night of our road trip in Sonora, TX at the Quality Inn. I made an advance reservation using the Choice Hotels mobile app before arriving at the motel. Upon arriving and checking in the registration went very smoothly and our front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. We were asked if we had eaten supper before arriving and we said no, we hadn't. The clerk was very sweet to give us a snack bag with bottled water, popcorn and cookies. Our room was clean, spacious, and inviting with all the usual amenities you would expect for a motel such as this. Our bed was very comfortable and we had a good, quiet nights sleep. The next morning we had the opportunity to eat a nice breakfast with lots of tasty choices in food items. We checked out of the motel and continued on our journey home refreshed, with full tummies and pleasant memories of our stay in Sonora. We would definitely want to stay here again if we were in this area and in future travels we will choose Choice Hotels for our overnight stays.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara D

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again if you travel our way. Wishing you safe travels!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Room was at about 95%, but there was a small brown streak in the shower by the curtain.
Breakfast was okay. Not stellar, but okay for free.
I'd most likely stay here again (although I'd probably bring my Lysol just in case next time.)

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
I10Traveler, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sorry we weren't able to meet your 100% expectation. We will look into the room you stayed in to take care of the issue you mentioned, but thank you for informing us. We hope you decide to stop again if you travel our way.