Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
US$ 119
GardenInn.com
US$ 101
US$ 91
All reviewsfront deskhi expressrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayclean roomsvery nice hotelstaff was friendlyother hotelscomfortable bedhietreycollegeaustinfacilityfirmfuneralhighway
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Wish I could give zero stars. Booked this room in town for a family funeral. Got to the room after 11pm due to the wake. Myself and my 2 young daughters wanted to shower and rest. And there is no hot water. Ice cold water is all that is coming out of shower and sink taps. I call the front desk and am told by the attendant that "it's after midnight, one of the hot water heaters is out. What do you want me to do about it?" WHAT?! What do you want me to do? How about provide a basic need for your customer. We can't shower or even wash our hands with warm water in the room we paid for and she did nothing. That's it. There was no concern and no resolution. Apparently the sign they have in the bathroom saying " Hospitality Promise" is all just a bunch of BS. Appalling service. Don't stay here. You will be disappointed and can't shower.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that this issue was investigated and repairs have been done to ensure that that kind of a situation does not happen again. During your time here with us we were experiencing a shortage of hot water due to one of our hot water heaters going out. It has since been repaired. A full refund was processed for your stay with us before you checked out. Once again, please accept our apologizes.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I had to travel to Sherman on business. This was my first time in the area. I have never been so impressed by the customer service I received while staying at this hotel. Cassie G. at the front desk was so polite, friendly, and helpful. When my trip had to be extended at the last minute, she graciously helped me by booking me another room at the hotel with no hesitation. I will definitely book here again when I have business here in Sherman.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Heather T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Celeste,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us . its something our staff takes great pride in. I am happy to see that we were able to extend your accommodation. we hope to see you again in the future.

Heather Tresner

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We were on a Christmas road trip to Oklahoma and stopped in Sherman for the night. We chose the HI Express based on TA reviews and found a nice hotel and amenities. It was right off Hwy 75 but a little tricky to find among other hotels clustered in the area. The facility was well designed and maintained and very quiet. Our room was on the first floor, average size, but nicely appointed with a comfortable bed and chair, very clean bathroom, and good WiFi. The evening and morning staff members were friendly and professional and gave good information about the area and dining. The breakfast was very good, one of the best at hotels over our two-week trip. There were both hot and cold items, nicely laid out, and replenished often. We would stay there again and recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear PalmSpringsVisitors, Thank you so much for the lovely 4 bubbles, and for adding on the those TA reviews! We work hard to be number 1 and are glad to know your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Sherman TX was a pleasant one. Let us know when you are passing back through. We'll be happy to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

Staff was friendly and room was clean. Wanted to keep my tea cool but the fridge was out of service. I let the front desk know and they apologized for the inconvenience. Everything else was in working order with really hot water for showers. Bed was comfortable and hotel is far enough back off the highway to get a quiet sleep. Location is convenient to Hwy 75, restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Hotel sits perpendicular to highway so no rooms are facing highway
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear Michael M,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate you staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Sherman TX. Did you get a chance to stop by in the morning to try out the breakfast items? We strive to make sure every guest stay is 100% satisfied. Let us know when we can book your next stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We had great service at this site. We needed special needs and they did everything they could to accommodate us. We were really pleased that they worked with us and will stay again if passing through.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Heather T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear Darlene,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were treated so wonderfully. The staff here is among the best in their customer service. Let us know when you are coming back through we will be happy to have you stay with us again.