US$ 65
US$ 84
US$ 67
US$ 75
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

US$ 67
Travelers Inn(Sherman)
US$ 51
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deskrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayclean roomsvery nice hotelhietreytexasfirmfuneralhighway
Reviewed 13 September 2016

This hotel is clean, the room was large and very comfortable. The hotel personnel we kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The hotel has a nice pool and hot tub. The breakfast was great and had a good selection.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Austin D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Mr. JoeBrown128,

Thank you for the praise of our hotel and staff. We work hard to make sure each and every one of our guests is made to feel welcome. We want you to feel like you never left home. We cannot wait to have you back next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We stayed here because the cost was ~$40-50 less. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly. The lady running the breakfast bar was super helpful, I watched her take care of someone who showed up well after the breakfast was closed. Definitely went a step beyond.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear RustonTraveller,

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel. Our breakfast attendant, Connie, was thrilled to see that her efforts do not go unnoticed. She sincerely appreciates the recognition.

Our entire staff would like to wish you well in your travels, and hope that you will return to us again one day.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Had a king suite on a Sunday for about $100. Very clean, spacious room. Very good value. Friendly, welcoming staff. Breakfast is included in room price. Hotel is totally smoke free. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Sybil F,

We LOVE our king suites here! It personally reminds me of the master bedroom (that I want) at home!! ;) We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the room, and that we were able to provide you with reasonable accommodations to meet your needs. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Checked in and though I am an IHG platinum member, was not recognized as such and also not given a room upgrade by the desk clerk. This was unusual as this has not been the normal greeting I get when I check in. The Hotel however was very clean, quiet, and pleasant to stay in. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The food well prepared and presented. Can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I stayed here for a week for business. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I saw Lisa a lot and she was always very kind. The breakfast was always good and the kitchen and eating areas were kept very clean. Room was comfortable. I was right next to the elevator but it was still quiet and I was never disturbed. If I return to the area for work, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Rmurph1416,

Here is a big THANK YOU!!! from Ms. Lisa. :)
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us (even if it was for work). Hopefully you can get away from work sometime and come enjoy a relaxing vacation day with us here in Sherman.
We look forward to seeing you again!