“GREAT FOOD! EXCELLENT SERVICE!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 August 2014

When I review my receipts I will probably find over 20 for the last three months alone. This place is a weight-watcher's heaven. The food is healthy. The portion sizes are equivalent to their price and the staff is excited to serve you. I rarely eat at the restaurant but the atomosphere is great for those who like inside or outdoor seating. There is a limited selection of adult beverages and other non-alchoholic beverages as well. I generally get the salad or bowl with grilled chicken and nearly all the trimmings. I've been going here so long I believe most of the staff know me by name. This is a great place to get excellent food that will not take you off your "meal plan" or if you simply want a light lunch or dinner. GREAT FOOD! EXCELLENT SERVICE!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This is one of my go to places. I love the freshness of all the items. It is really a fun place, with a really nice atmosphere. The staff are really friendly and they do a great job of customer service.

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Chipotle is the spot for healthy food. My family love the fresh ingredients,and we love getting it in a bowl. Fast friendly service and you can even enjoy a cold beer.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

All a round good fast food tex mex joint...I recommend the chicken bowl with guacamole! I eat here often. Lunch hour can be busy.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Staff was very good and especially friendly. everyohne made it fun to be there.

Thanks.