“If you find yourself in need of a hotel in Seguin, Texas...this is the place!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seguin
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
Scottsdale, Arizona
“If you find yourself in need of a hotel in Seguin, Texas...this is the place!”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

This is a generally clean hotel with a very friendly staff. Likely you're not in this town for a destination vacation, so it should meet the needs of a casual traveler who finds themselves requiring a good place to stay in Seguin.

• Stayed November 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 March 2011

I was booked at another Hotel, things didn't work out. I showed up here with no reservations & needed a room for a week.
The staff came through got me a room at a good rate & all was goood.

The room was clean, no outside noise problems.
The pool was clear but it was too cold to swim, the Hot Tub was very good.
I liked the windows, easy to open & let the air in.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Richmond, Texas
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I am a LaQuinta Returns member but will cancel after this. Upon check-in I was informed that no rooms were ready, but she managed to find a 'clean room'The pool was as green as the border on this webpage (gross and disappointing). Trash was accumulating outside of the elevator on the 3rd floor; we notified the front desk and the response was,"Thanks for letting me know." 10 hours later the trash was transferred to a large 25 gallon trash can and it was place outside of the elevator on the 3rd floor. Next day arrives and we return from the water park; the room was 'cleaned' and we were locked out of our room (we believe on purpose) and only two clean towels were provided (we believe on purpose). Dried blood was also found on the frame of the bathroom door. This was a horrible experience!!!! I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank pauli73
Reviewed 26 June 2010

My stay here was awful. They charged me $123 for one night and my room had holes in the walls and the door lock was broken off and had roaches crawling on tables. Come to find out the management refuses to use trash bags in the trash cans how utterly disgusting is that, no wonder they have bugs. I suggest you find a studio 6 they offer rooms with full kitchens sink, stove, full size fridge and freezer, silverware, plates, and flat screen HD TV's for half the price of this dump. I would not let my dog stay here for free. Signed, Wayne Winder need more info call me [--]

• Stayed July 2010
1 Thank unclewayne1
Masterton, New Zealand
Reviewed 8 July 2009

Our family recently stayed at the La Quinta in Seguin while visiting the Schlitterbahn water parks in New Braunfels. Although there is very little else around the hotel, we found its cheaper price than hotels in New Braunfels outweighed the 10 mile drive to the waterparks. As usual with La Quinta the hotel was clean, bright and comfortable. The breakfast was as you would expect and the staff were helpful. We had the 2 room king suite which was enormous and gave us a separate sleeping area to the kids who were on a sofa sleeper in the lounge. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family