“Best place ever”
Review of Desert Air Motel

Desert Air Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sanderson
Desert Air Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Sanderson
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

If you are ever in this part of the country this is the BEST PLACE to stay. The rooms are clean and the hospitality is uncompairable! They treat you like family. I highly recomend the stay, you will not want to leave. This is the 3rd year I have stayed there and I will not stay anywhere else

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 October 2016

If you're grading on a curve then yes it's 5 stars. If you are looking for a JW Marriott then you are going to be radically disappointed. It was clean, friendly, safe and available in the middle of no where. I talked to the owner for quite a while and he seemed quite pleasant, didn't seem to mind that I was wearing my S&W the whole time. My kind of place.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016

You know, for what it is, this is a nice place to stay. It's clean, beds are comfortable and has tables, chairs and grill outside. We sit under the tree in the evening, have a cold one, grill some dead animals and tell lies. We'll be back next year for sure.

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 1 December 2015

this is a great, clean, and affordable place to stay if you ever find yourself driving through the Sanderson Texas area. the rooms are basic, but clean and comfortable. the staff is very friendly!! there is a nice picnic area in the court yard area of the motel, so you can BBQ or just hang out with family there. There is also a convenience store right across the street from the motel as well, for snacks and drinks.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I was very happy with my stay at the Desert Air Motel. For $42/night, you can't beat the amenities - refrigerator, microwave, and TV. Plus it was clean. Last but not least, the staff was prompt and friendly. I would stay here again without a second thought.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

Been to Desert Air Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK