“Amazing atmosphere and food!”
Review of Blue Dahlia Bistro

Blue Dahlia Bistro
Ranked #30 of 288 Restaurants in San Marcos
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our dinner in the rear patio area reminded us of the quaint restaurants in Europe -- France & Italy. Food was absolutely wonderful - the staff were extremely attentive and very friendly. An overall memorable evening with very happy tummies!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second time at Blue Dahlia Bistro. First time was at their location in Austin. Five of us had a delicious lunch there in San Marco. We opted to eat in their back courtyard. The setting was so pleasant, and our waitress was delightful. We ordered the salmon tartine, Parisian sandwich and some frittata dishes. I very much enjoyed the French baguette they used for my sandwich. It was light and crusty. We ordered many desserts, and my husband declared that his bread pudding was the best he ever tasted. We all very much enjoyed our luncheon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

It was a nice brunch on the back patio they even allowed our dogs which was really nice. Food was very good with gluten free options. Fresh and local dishes very delicious. The blueberry crepes are a must have so light and creamy! Yummy! Go early to get a good seat fills up pretty quickly on a nice day.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The wine and coffee and blintzes and soup and creme brûlée are so delightful in taste and sight.
You are on the square but 10 steps inside mutes the sounds and you are in seclusion.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've eaten here three times now (business dinners), and have been thoroughly impressed. Great food (very fond of the Coq au vin and the Brie Tartine), and the service is personable and fun. Others in my group really like the ravioli and the tuna steak. I'm likely to go back in the next week or two with my wife and try some more of the menu.