US$ 74
US$ 80
Priceline
US$ 132
US$ 128
WoodSpring Suites San Angelo(San Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 163
All reviewsindoor pool and hot tubplace to stayroom was spotlessthe loopbreakfast staffbreakfast itemsnice hotelin townper nightthe breakfast areaa great staygreat customer servicebusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulyogurtihoptexas
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Hotel had very good beds and nice and cool rooms. Hotel was also very quite. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and smelled magnificent. The person at the front desk was very helpful getting soome milk for the four kittens that were stoaways in our livestock trailer. They made ti back home and their mom was glad to see them.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I've always preferred Marriott budget hotels but this stay caused me to reconsider. From the 24/7 well-stocked coffee bar (with flavored creamers!) to the free bountiful hot breakfast to the little touches throughout the hotel, Hampton inn is getting it done.

Best of all, the front desk clerk texted us upon arrival so that we could text 24/7 any need or question. Their employees at front desk were friendly, personable and accommodating with cheerful dispositions. Brandon and the 9/8 evening female front desk clerk were stellar.

Hampton inn is a great value.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. The GPS does not pick up the right location but it it convenient once you get there. Brandon went above and beyond. He was friendly and did everything he could to make our stay comfortable. Best customer service I've had In Quite some time. I would stay at this hotel again if needed.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

From the smile I got when I walked through the doors to check in, to the delicious cookies waiting for us, this hotel has it right. We had a welcome note in our room with a snack and the temp was already set at a comfortable rate. I love this place!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Quality and service was everything I expect from Hampton Inn. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the dining area was clean. Will stay there if I go back to San Angelo for any reason.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business