All reviewsindoor pool and hot tubplace to stayroom was spotlessthe loopbreakfast itemsnice hotelin townhousekeeping staffper nightthe breakfast areaa great staygreat customer servicebusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulyogurtihoptexas
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I've always preferred Marriott budget hotels but this stay caused me to reconsider. From the 24/7 well-stocked coffee bar (with flavored creamers!) to the free bountiful hot breakfast to the little touches throughout the hotel, Hampton inn is getting it done.

Best of all, the front desk clerk texted us upon arrival so that we could text 24/7 any need or question. Their employees at front desk were friendly, personable and accommodating with cheerful dispositions. Brandon and the 9/8 evening female front desk clerk were stellar.

Hampton inn is a great value.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. The GPS does not pick up the right location but it it convenient once you get there. Brandon went above and beyond. He was friendly and did everything he could to make our stay comfortable. Best customer service I've had In Quite some time. I would stay at this hotel again if needed.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

From the smile I got when I walked through the doors to check in, to the delicious cookies waiting for us, this hotel has it right. We had a welcome note in our room with a snack and the temp was already set at a comfortable rate. I love this place!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Quality and service was everything I expect from Hampton Inn. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the dining area was clean. Will stay there if I go back to San Angelo for any reason.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Look, fair is fair; this is not a new property and, apparently, not maintained. The welcome was like going back to a not-too-friendly neighbor, the room was terribly abused and not what anyone expects from a Hilton branded property.

Room Tip: Do NOT ask for 307! It's a dump!! Did I mention right across from the elevator?
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear E W C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn San Angelo. I'm so sorry to hear you had difficulties in finding our hotel. We appreciate this important feedback and will share it with our marketing team as we were unable to find any problems ourselves. I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for you. I'm also sorry to hear that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. Your comments will be shared with my team to keep others from having a similar experience. I hope that we will have another chance to host you on your next trip to San Angelo.

Debbie B.