US$ 58
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 105
US$ 95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 101
US$ 118
US$ 102
WoodSpring Suites San Angelo(San Angelo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 64
US$ 80
Priceline
US$ 109
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor pool and hot tubplace to staybreakfast staffroom was spotlessthe loopin townbreakfast itemsper nightnice hotelcookiesthe breakfast areafree breakfastbusiness tripconvenient locationgreat customer servicestaff was very friendly and helpfulhot breakfast
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Two of my friends and I drove to San Angelo from Houston to watch my grandson play in a football game. We arrived before check in but our room was ready. The front desk was very friendly. We did not get to take advantage of the breakfast but in prior experiences it has always been very good!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2016

ALL the staff at this location were amazing. Greeting me every time I came in and always making sure that I had everything I needed. My room was always clean when I returned. The breakfast in the mornings had a nice variety and was fresh.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

My experience in San Angelo was great we will look for Hampton in other locations. I thought Hampton would be more expensive but you were not. I was so excited about my Experian's I came home and told my husband. I told him how nice and how clean the room wash. I also talked to Michael about my first impression of staff and welcome area. I have been in sales all my career I understand marketing and making clients happy Hampton has worked hard on research to make there clients happy. Thank You A Happy Client Doreen Mount

Reviewed 25 October 2016

My sister, nephew and myself stayed here for 2 nights during our visit to Goodfellow AFB. It's about a 10 minute drive from both the San Angelo Airport and Goodfellow AFB. It sits next to a Midas (which is only noisy during the day but didn't phase us a bit) and an IHOP. We loved our stay here.

The hotel is very, very clean. The staff is super friendly and helpful. They even got us a box fan for our room because we like to sleep with a fan on! The beds felt like clouds. Our room was so quiet. We stayed in room #301 which is at the very end of the hallway and next to the stairs. We liked it because it was so quiet.

They have an area for smokers which is delightful for both smokers and non-smokers. Smokers can smoke in peace and non-smokers do not have to be bothered with it. The breakfast in the morning was SO GOOD. It had such a great selection of food. The coffee was fresh and ready every morning.

We have no complaints and will be staying here again if we come to town.

Room Tip: We chose room 301 at the very end of the hallway next to the most quiet stairwell on the 3rd floor.
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Old Hampton Inn. The hot tub in pool area had not been cleaned in a very long time. There was old toothpaste on the bottom of our toilet in room from previous guests. Also, a huge amount of rust was in tub that was not pleasant. The breakfast was nice and plentiful. They also offered 10% discount at Texas Roadhouse nearby for dinner. Overall an ok hotel but was definitely not impressed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear 461allyses,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn San Angelo. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. However, as it is always our goal to impress our guests, I'm very sorry to hear that we fell short. Your comments have been shared with my housekeeping staff to ensure that any deficiencies are corrected. I hope that the next time you are in the area, we can have the opportunity to make up for this.

Alicia C.