“A Good Stay”

Hampton Inn San Angelo
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in San Angelo
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Background: We are retired Americans who pursue an active lifestyle, appreciate functional and clean lodging with easy-in and easy-out access. We stayed here on the way to South Texas.

Would we stay here again? Yes

Notable positives: Good WiFi, cleanliness, pool, lots of bathroom counter space, good shower pressure, lots of convenient electrical outlets for charging devices, helpful front desk, included breakfast, good access to highway

Notable negatives: Nothing in particular

Value: Good

Room Tip: Higher floor with room not adjacent to elevator;
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Two of my friends and I drove to San Angelo from Houston to watch my grandson play in a football game. We arrived before check in but our room was ready. The front desk was very friendly. We did not get to take advantage of the breakfast but in prior experiences it has always been very good!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2016

ALL the staff at this location were amazing. Greeting me every time I came in and always making sure that I had everything I needed. My room was always clean when I returned. The breakfast in the mornings had a nice variety and was fresh.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

My experience in San Angelo was great we will look for Hampton in other locations. I thought Hampton would be more expensive but you were not. I was so excited about my Experian's I came home and told my husband. I told him how nice and how clean the room wash. I also talked to Michael about my first impression of staff and welcome area. I have been in sales all my career I understand marketing and making clients happy Hampton has worked hard on research to make there clients happy. Thank You A Happy Client Doreen Mount

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

My sister, nephew and myself stayed here for 2 nights during our visit to Goodfellow AFB. It's about a 10 minute drive from both the San Angelo Airport and Goodfellow AFB. It sits next to a Midas (which is only noisy during the day but didn't phase us a bit) and an IHOP. We loved our stay here.

The hotel is very, very clean. The staff is super friendly and helpful. They even got us a box fan for our room because we like to sleep with a fan on! The beds felt like clouds. Our room was so quiet. We stayed in room #301 which is at the very end of the hallway and next to the stairs. We liked it because it was so quiet.

They have an area for smokers which is delightful for both smokers and non-smokers. Smokers can smoke in peace and non-smokers do not have to be bothered with it. The breakfast in the morning was SO GOOD. It had such a great selection of food. The coffee was fresh and ready every morning.

We have no complaints and will be staying here again if we come to town.

Room Tip: We chose room 301 at the very end of the hallway next to the most quiet stairwell on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family