“Dinner and a Movie”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Dinner and a Movie”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Movie prices are on par with the other theaters in the area. Food prices are elevated for what you are getting. But the novelty to dine and eat may out way the cost. You can go without ordering food.

Food quality A THOUSAND TIMES better than same concept theater chain in Austin.

Visited July 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

j98me2
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My new favorite place to watch a movie.”
Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

This is a great way to watch a movie. The food was good and thier mico brew beers gave us plenty of new things to try. If you are onto beer this is a great place to go even if you don't see a movie. Not only do they have thier beers, but a huge selection of major breweries and local micro breweries on tap.

The seats were comfy and the system they worked out for ordering works well.

My only complaints were that it was hard to get extra items like ranch dressing because the whole theater is ordering and getting thier food at once. The other is the popcorn. How can you have a movie theater with crappy popcorn. It tasted like it was plain with no butter or salt.

My wife and I will be back for sure. Next time I will have to try a dessert instead of popcorn. I saw some and they looked good.

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good Movie House”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I think Flix is very good. The food is fine and the seats are comfortable.

Visited May 2012
Jarrell, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun place to go”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

This is a fun place to go and watch a movie and get a meal if say your date is limited on time. I've never been impressed with the food but I still continue to eat there. Trying out new things in hopes of finding something that is half decent other then the pop corn. But all in all it's a fun place we frequent. Drinks at the movies...thats always a plus. Staff is way friendly.

Visited July 2012
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Nicer than Alamo”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We had a girls night here for a chick flick. I loved the full bar, the sliding tables, and the vegetarian menu selection. The caprese sandwich was very good. The quality and sound of the theatre were excellent too. My only downside was my table was not properly cleaned and was sticky. The waitress brought a wet rag and wiped it down.

Visited April 2012