All reviews room was clean easy chair rooms are big round rock donuts helpful with directions in great shape san antonio convenient location stay there again sleeper sofa fridge and microwave ice machine outlet mall sitting area hotel is located waffles a great stay
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is not a $150 hotel and not a 3 star by any means. Called ahead and asked for 2 Queen beds and they told us sure. After we got to the hotel, smart mouth clerk says, you should have got here earlier!! We had them 30 mins ago, not anymore. What a rude loser!! Keeps asking, do you want it??!! After it was prepaid!!!! How ignorant can you be?? Stay away! Worst hotel ever. See pic of the chair!! This should be in the trash and not in a guest room.. whatever!! I will stay away from this place like hell!!

Date of stay: March 2018
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Our sincere apology, rates can vary from time to time depending on supply and demand. We recommend booking early to get the best rates even at other hotels. Have a great day.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Had to make a quick trip so found this hotel near our destination. Arrived late, clerk wasn’t to excited to see us. Room with king with fold out couch. No bedding for fold out in room and wasn’t offered by clerk even though he knew we would need it for our teenager. Got the bedding, it was stained. Mattress was grossly stained. Room floor had sticky spots. Flourescent ceiling lights gave room weird vibe, color. Bathroom bulb flickering, unscrewed it. Dirty around toilet. Wi-if wouldn’t work unless I used it in the bathroom and we were on first floor. For a hundred bucks a night... there are much much better places to stay as we know since we have traveled there frequently. It was very convenient near I35 and I did get some sleep. Chalk this up to experience. Not again. Better places just down the road.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Our apology for not meeting your expectations, we will address the issues you bring up.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Desk clerk recycles room key pouches. He searched through a stack of used ones but didn’t find one with our room number already on it so he had to use a new one. He assigned our room, then marked it out on our agreement and wrote in a different room number. When I was in the lobby about 30 minutes later, he asked me what room he assigned us. I was concerned he had also assigned our room to someone else and they might enter the room while we were at dinner. Several walls needed to be painted, especially near the elevators. We found someone else’s belongings in one of our night stands so obviously the room was not thoroughly cleaned. The light switch for the room was hidden inside the closet

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Our apology for recycling the room key pouch, its not about saving money since they are very cheap but about paper waste. We participate in recycle program as much as possible. Hope you have great day.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as it was close to where we needed to be. Checked in and room that was given was Smokey in scent. Went to the desk, was given another room, it was better but still there was an odor. Bathroom very dirty. A disappointing stay. Didn't even eat breakfast, wanted to leave as soon as we got up

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

our sincere apology, we will work on the issues you bring up, we are 100% smoke free, and impose $150 fee if anybody smokes.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was great. The rooms are big and cozy. The staff was polite and helpful. The beds were great and comfortable. Access to get to the hotel was easy. They have breakfast but I wasn’t able to eat it because of the hours I was working.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the review.