Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 112
US$ 101
View deal
SAVE US$ 11
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hilton.comUS$ 101
Hotels.comUS$ 101
PricelineUS$ 112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Tru by Hilton Rockwall Dallas has wonderful atmosphere. I received warm welcome upon arrival and warm farewell upon departure. Each and every member of the staff is very attentive. They exceeded my expectations by providing exceptional service. The rooms are well appointed and functional.
There is simply nothing not to love about this hotel. Kudus to you!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Kv1502
Mitchell Emery, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Rockwall Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! It was our absolute pleasure accommodating you. Your kind comments are so appreciated! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Brand new hotel with large rooms and super comfortable beds. The one thing this hotel needs is a microwave in the room. What really shines is the super staff. They are all friendly and helpful. I love that this hotel allows dogs. The location is wonderful to take in all the shops and restaurants at the Harbor. The lobby is huge with space to just relax if the roommate needs to sleep.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your incredible review. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful time at our hotel and that our dedicated staff took such wonderful care of you. I will be sure to share your review with the team. Thank you again and we can't wait to host your stay in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2021

The hotel is new. The lobby area is a nice area to hang out especially with the comfortable spacious seating areas, TV and pool table. There is a bottle water filling station. Staff was nice. The hotel was well stocked with snacks and drinks. There is an information board with recommendations located near the elevator. The room was small with a small fridge. No closet to hang clothes but did have hooks to hang stuff. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. The hot water did not get real hot in the shower when a lot of people were checked in. The toilet water level was low and didn’t flush everything out. Yuck! My kids loved the soap and shampoo dispensers. The hotel texted the first day and asked how everything was going which I replied everything is going great. However, when I texted 2 days later to ask if they had printers in the business area no one replied. I called front desk to ask about printing and Sara was able to get it printed for me. Location is around a lot of restaurants and stores. I would stay again if I was in the area.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MissTeshaA

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. The cleanliness in our guest rooms is our utmost priority. As Manager on Duty, I am sorry to hear your expectation was not met during your stay. I would like to invite you to discuss the details with me. You may reach me directly via my email at memery@mcneillhotels.com

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Picked this hotel during a cross-country trip. Figured the Hilton name would deliver the type of hotel experience I was looking for. Notosmuch.
Walked in the front door to an empty front desk. Stood there awkwardly waiting to check in. The place looks and feels like a college dormitory. The lobby has several small work stations, a pool table, a large TV and sofa area, and buffet areas. Finally someone appeared and checked us in.
Took the elevator to our floor...and again all I could think of was, "am I back in college?" The room was decorated in a modern style. I accidentally dropped something in the bathroom and discovered excessive dirt/dust/hair under the sink. Yuck! Went to take a shower...hair came up through the drain. Disguating.
The heating unit never seemed to operate correctly and made clunking noises all night long.
We couldn't check out of this place fast enough. We will bypass any Tru properties in the future. Just not our speed. Might be perfect for college-aged people.
Funny how there was a blue sticker on the door that "sealed" the room and declared it was "Covid Clean." When I walked out of our room, I was able to put the sticker right back on the door. Not so sure it is truly Covid clean. Come on Hilton, you can do better.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sara Bennighof, Owner at Tru by Hilton Rockwall Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear jw-cmp,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I was so sorry to hear your stay was anything less than perfect. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so we can make your stay "right."

Best wishes,