All reviews breakfast lady breakfast room car dealer enjoyed the indoor pool hot tub housekeeping staff place to stay clean hotel great room free breakfast tx interstate pillows
Reviewed 19 March 2018

It was short but sweet stay. Management must know that you have great staff. I wish I had longer stay. Breakfast lady is amazing, she is blessing! Other staff members were equally good, I will surely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Himmat C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I do our best to provide each guest with excellent service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is the first Best Western I've stayed in for probably 10 years. We chose it because it is very close to the Rockwall ISD Aquatic Center where we were attending a 4-day swim meet. The location was fantastic for that, and because it's so close to restaurants and shopping. As for the other aspects of this property, the 3-star review comes from my mixed response to the facility vs. the service. The front desk staff and Miss Paula in the breakfast room were EXCELLENT in every way. They were consistently helpful and kind and there is no way they can pay Miss Paula enough for her beautiful service in the breakfast room. I have NEVER seen someone at a hotel or restaurant go out of their way to be so helpful, caring and kind. There is a special place saved for her in heaven. However, the reason I can't give a higher rating is because our room just didn't feel very nice or very clean. The sofa sleeper was very old and stained. My children slept on it and I just didn't feel comfortable with that. The mattress was stained and so I inspected it very thoroughly. Probably someone just spilled a coke on it, but it just looked awful. The carpet was the same way. It looked old and felt sticky. After the first night I refused to walk on it in bare feet. I also noticed what looked like big globs of toothpaste on the curtains. And, I'm admittedly a perfectionist, but they weren't cleaning quite as well as I had hoped. When you drop something on the floor that's visible and return to your room after they've come to clean but still see that little thing on the bathroom floor, you know they aren't being very detailed.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Himmat C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

I am terribly sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room. We will definitely look into these issues. Our carpets are steam cleaned each month. I will review with my housekeepers to insure they are using proper chemicals and procedures.Thank you. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Pick this hotel because of the indoor pool, and it was heated just right, the staff was great. Had a great experience. The breakfast was good I just don't like processed round flat eggs but the area was clean and I love the lady was was in the breakfast area so nice and caring.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Himmat C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You must have been here on a "build your own sandwich" day. We serve scrambled egg patties and sausage patties a couple of days a week so that guests can put together their own breakfast sandwiches. We have a few egg choices that alternate through the week. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

The staff at the Best Western in Rockwall, TX made us feel like family. The hotel is clean and comfortable and was very nicely decorated for the holidays. The water pressure and the shower head made for a great shower experience. I love the pillows.

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Himmat C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We do our best to make every guest feel at home during their stay. We hope to see you again. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

My son especially enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. Hotel and room was clean and nice. Location right off interstate. Close to restraunts entertainment. I would stay again if in the area. Try Shenanaginz. Close by and fun for kids and adults as well.

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Himmat C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you! I am pleased to hear your son enjoyed our indoor pool and hot tub. Hope to see you again.