“Never ate here - THEY CLOSED DOWN TWO YEARS AGO!”
Review of Fat's Market

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fat's Market
Ranked #45 of 101 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 29 June 2018

What can I say? It has been closed for over two years. It looked like a small diner, formica tables, etc. I went by it and thought I would try it but it had been long gone.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Very friendly gentleman greeted us as we strolled in. Clean bathrooms. Beef Jerky the very best in flavor.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here and had sandwiches and chips. Food was very good and persons serving were friendly. I recommend this place for a nice lunch.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

If you love steak this is the place. Very very good and an unbeatable price. They also sell steak to bring home and grill yourself.
Breakfast is also available.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

This looks like a convenience store as you leave town complete with gas pumps outside. I thought it was going to be a greasy spoon but my husband wanted to eat here because it was on our way. Boy, was I surprised. I had the Philly cheese steak and my husband had the cheese burger. The fries were homemade and delicious. Best I have ever had. My husband thought the burger (which was huge) was in the top 5 best burgers he has had. The burger was $6 and the fries were $1.50. well worth it. I highly recommend this place and would love to go there again.