“breakfast”

Texas Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Rockport
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 12 February 2017

I live in Rockport and have gone to Texas Donuts at least once a week since they opened. I always get two bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches. I went this morning and ordered the usual. I had to repeat bacon twice and the man repeated bacon. I received sausage. The couple that ran the shop until about two months ago were great. They were friendly and always put in a few donut holes, which I really appreciated and think promotes goodwill with customers. The new couple does not do this. Not only did I get sausage instead of bacon, the croissants were stale. They were always fresh before. I may have gone for the last time. Too bad.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

What a great way to wake up on an early morning after late night fishing!
Texas Donuts is bright, clean and smells amazing. The couple who greet you are cheerful, helpful and have a great sense of humor. These two do all of the cleaning, cooking and selling.
And.......OMG...the pastries, breakfast sandwiches, donuts and coffee are top notch!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

The people here are over the top friendly and welcoming. I loved that they joked casually with my son, and even offered him a few free donut holes. They have an amazing selection of donuts, pastries and kolaches, and even some breakfast taco choices. Everything we tried was SO good. We cant wait to return on our next weekend at the beach.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We love this place. The owners are very friendly and cheerful. They have every kind of donut you can think of. They also have breakfast sandwiches and kolaches. They're wonderful. Try them out. You'll like them.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Their donuts and sandwiches are as good as any around and way better than Rockport Donuts. The staff is super friendly. Good Job, Texas Donuts