“Good Food, Good Music and Good Fun”

Paradise Key Dockside Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Rockport
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 26
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2017

This place was a lovely find. It is tucked away in a boat yard, but has the best view of the water from a local eatery. We chose to eat outside so to enjoy the sunset. We were a large party and they were easily able to accommodate us. Our service was pretty fast considering and the food was delicious. We all ordered different meals and everyone was happy with their food. The music was live and quite good. It seemed they had someone lined up every evening. This may have been special for Spring Break. I will say I had the bread pudding for dessert and was very pleased. I am pretty picky about this dish and I can say this was prepared perfectly!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We probably wouldn't have found this gem if we hadn't been with friends. The food was good as were the drinks. We sat inside and had views of the water but there was also outside seating. We're staying here again this year and we'll be going back!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

A beautiful restaurant with glass walls, an outdoor patio and cute bar. There is an upstairs deck for great photo opps. The food and drinks are excellent. The soft shell crab was outstanding and the watermelon colada was to die for. Service was friendly and the whole place is one happy vibe. It gets busy- as it should- so don't be in a rush on the weekends.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Not enough words to describe how amazingly awesome this food and experience was! The crab stack a must have! Pecan red snapper---yummy! Coconut shrimp out of this world! I could go on and on---you must go here!!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by several local folks and I have to say it was well worth it. The Calamari Planks (think chicken fingers but Calamari instead) are awesome! We had the Crab Tower as well. On our second visit we the Calamari Planks, same awesome quality, the Ahi Salad and a Mahi Mahi Burger. All were fantastic. I know some have said the service was slow, but I prefer a relaxed pace rather than having everything show up right after the other. Great place with great food. I recommend a stop. It is our go to place now.