All reviews the cottages tropical plants full kitchen pots and pans relaxing stay lighted pier maggie cabin pool grill bay fishing mattress fulton
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My husband and I just got back from Little Bay Club - and we loved it! The cabin was so bright and cute - and the decor was beachy and adorable! Each cabin has it's own little outside deck with table, chairs and a grill. We enjoyed sitting outside and just looking at the bay. The pool is beautiful - a little to chilly still for my liking to get in....but hope to return soon & go swimming. The location is perfect - right in between Rockport and Fulton. We just loved our stay! The ONLY thing negative is the bed sheets..... although they were clean & white --- they just did not fit the bed. The bottom fitted sheet kept popping off the mattress just as soon as you would lie down. Next time I'll probably bring my own sheets - because that drove me crazy for my bed to come undone at night.... but other than that it's perfect!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cat-MomTexas
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is dog friendly which was important for us. What we didn't know was that we would be in a tiny room for the 3 of us and it was pretty sad. The owner was super nice and accommodating. He brought in more comfortable seating. We paid for 4 nights but left after 2 as in the end we decided that our own pool and bed was far superior back home. Disappointing to say the least. I don't think this is the case in non pet friendly rooms.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank wannarun0325
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Loved the cottage we stayed in and will go back. Comforts of home provided with chairs and grill on the patio. Views of the water from cottage.

Swimming pool was more for adults and has little conversation areas all around and in the pool. Waterfall and lounge chairs in the water.

Fishing three nights from the pier. Caught fish at every light, although small sand trout.

Recommend staying during the week, weekend busy. Road very busy in front of the cottages.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here as a family twice now. The larger cabin options were comfortable for our family of 5 with children. Kids loved the pool. Nice pier right across from the property for fishing. Management was very nice and helpful. Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby, and of course Port Aransas beach was only 20 minutes away

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

From the first minute we got here and met with Maggie. We felt really welcome. We stayed in cabin #15. It was a 1 bedroom. Perfect size for us. Very quiet during the night. The fishing pier was a plus. Our teenage girls loved the swimming pool. We love this place. Will be back for sure.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family