All reviews tile flooring renovated hotel swimming pool fish rudy shower bed pier
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Forget what you may read about this hotel. Forget what you may see. This hotel has been renovated extensively and turned into a Quality Inn Chain. This hotel is no longer the Sportsman Manor Hotel and no longer even resembles the location.

Booked this hotel through an online site and it was labeled as a "Quality Inn". Then it gave me the name Sportsman Manor Motel. I looked at my wife and she knew the face. I broke her the news that my bidding for a cheap room backfired. Beam me up Captain Kirk I may be sleeping with you (if you know what site I used to book.) Looking at the photos I almost cried. Then I called the hotel.... I was wrong. It is a renovated hotel from the bottom up into a Quality Inn chain motel.

What I found out is that the hotel has been totally renovated. I confirmed this with my own eyes. The property is awesome. It is completely clean. If you don't believe me call the front desk and ask for Rudy the front desk person. The rooms have been completely redone, clean pool, fresh look outside, and it is beautiful.

The bed is comfortable, the AC unit is ice cold, the room is very large, and the shower is hot. What more can you ask for? I did not come to Rockport to stay in my room, and I hope you don't either. Why pay outrageous rates for the same thing - a room with a bed in it? My room rate was super reasonable.

Look we all want a clean room, cool room, and a good bed. This is it. I have traveled many hotels and seen some bad ones along the way. This is a nice hotel. Book it. Look at the photos I will be uploading and see for yourself.

Room tip: Call To Ensure You Get a Double Room is Booking Online.
Date of stay: June 2017