“She has her own vegetable/herb garden and pigs in the back yard.”
Review of Fai Foo Cafe - CLOSED

Fai Foo Cafe
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 April 2016

There are only 3 tables in the place. You have to get on her email list to know when she is open and serving - reservation is a must. Just tell her pork, chicken, beef, whatever and she cooks it up family style. She also runs a booth at every local festival (every other weekend in the season) and sells out.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Kim is a great lady and serves up some great Vietnamese dishes. If you want to feel like someone cooked you a meal just for you, this is the place.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

Have a tum yum soup very good taste and the fresh vegetables she use to put in the soup are so fresh and die for it. Chicken in garlic sauce is another the dish I like it taste so good from every bit you put in your mount with the fresh herbs in her garden, onion and the sauce is so special for this dish, the egg rolls are the best I ever have. Ms. Kim is a very good create and combine together all ingredients for your dish even not on the menu. Also, she is the best seamstress too.

1  Thank bill r
Reviewed 18 November 2014

Yesterday I have a soup bow at the restaurant and togo for my friends pho chicken, with a cold weather is perfect and Kim cooking are tasty and the way she fix the food with all her love in that why the foods are so yummm. Best vietnameses restaurant call her if you have big group 512-629-8273.

1  Thank mary b
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Though residents of Rockport we'd never visited Fai Foo before, mainly because of the shady strip center it's in. I tend to be an adventurous yet selective eater and there aren't but a couple of places to eat here that I enjoy. We're glad to add a new restaurant to our list! The food was freshly made to order and very delicious! I had the Vietnamese crepes which I'd recommend--we left very happy!

3  Thank Erin C