“Awesome unknown”
Review of Fai Foo Cafe - CLOSED

Fai Foo Cafe
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 20 November 2014

Have a tum yum soup very good taste and the fresh vegetables she use to put in the soup are so fresh and die for it. Chicken in garlic sauce is another the dish I like it taste so good from every bit you put in your mount with the fresh herbs in her garden, onion and the sauce is so special for this dish, the egg rolls are the best I ever have. Ms. Kim is a very good create and combine together all ingredients for your dish even not on the menu. Also, she is the best seamstress too.

1  Thank bill r

Reviewed 18 November 2014

Yesterday I have a soup bow at the restaurant and togo for my friends pho chicken, with a cold weather is perfect and Kim cooking are tasty and the way she fix the food with all her love in that why the foods are so yummm. Best vietnameses restaurant call her if you have big group 512-629-8273.

1  Thank mary b
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Though residents of Rockport we'd never visited Fai Foo before, mainly because of the shady strip center it's in. I tend to be an adventurous yet selective eater and there aren't but a couple of places to eat here that I enjoy. We're glad to add a new restaurant to our list! The food was freshly made to order and very delicious! I had the Vietnamese crepes which I'd recommend--we left very happy!

3  Thank Erin C
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Ms. Kim is a wonderful lady who creates her Asian cuisine in a small kitchen while you wait in an area that is part dining and part sewing establishment. She is a seamstress also! See is delighted to make any dish either off the menu or a creation that you discuss with her.

Honestly folks if you love Asian food and are up for some fun.....do not miss the chance. If you dine in it is BYOB.

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

I have been to this little spot a few times now and have had mixed experiences. I adore pho, and the first time I went here she served up the best Pho Ga I quite possibly have ever had. The next time it was less than stunning, as the chicken was quite dry. But the next time it was fairly good. I will say that I appreciate the time that the owner puts into her food. Be prepared to spend time here, as food is not served in a timely manner! But you will know that she is preparing everything fresh including the great Vietnamese egg rolls. If you cannot get to Pho Saigon in Corpus, this is your next best bet. Just don't get caught dead inside Hu Dats.

3  Thank Katrina M