All reviewsgreat locationbed was very comfortablemotelpetcleanlinessamenities
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Harbour in is a new hotel gem in Rockport. It's recently been remodeled so everything is news. The remodel was done with proper planning and taste. Everything is new down to the pillows on the bed.

We had a queen bed with a Kitchenette room. The bed was very comfortable. The pillows are awesome. I'd love to know where they bought them. The Kitchenette has small fridge, small stove, and sink with cabinets. The shower has great water pressure and plenty of hot water which are big items on my list.

The hotels location is perfect for walking around Rockport. It's across from the Veterans Memorial Park. It's next to the art gallery shopping area. It's across from the Harbor. The Aquarium is less than 1/2 mile so you can walk to it. It's about 1/2 to Rockport Beach Park.

I think that Harbour Inn is a great boutique type hotel. I will stay there on my next trip down to Rockport

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple