“Great Crawfish!”
Review of Tasty Tails

Tasty Tails
Ranked #164 of 479 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed 24 June 2017

A couple of friends met here for dinner. The line was ridiculously long. Service was just alright one register only to take your order. The food was good. We had crawfish which tasted fantastic. We had the fried seafood platter which had shrimp and catfish. It was pretty good. We also had the dungeoness crab and I cracked a tooth because they did not give me the little cracking utensils. It was delicious though. Lots of people and seating area is limited. Lots of families come here. Would go back for the food maybe around lunch so there is not that many people.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This place is located in Richardson, TX. It's in a shopping outlet area, with surrounding businesses. Very good food, speedy service, and nice waitress.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The location in Plano is in a food court and is byob. This location has a bar so you order your drinks and food at the counter. These two locations have the best crawfish around. Try it NOLA style. Very, very good. Messy like the boiling crab. Served in a bag. $4.99 crawfish on Tuesdays.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I had seen this place when I visited the Alamo for a movie and wanted to check it out. Several days later I did and was pleasantly surprise. Almost thought it was one of "those" restaurants serving crawfish, but Asian owners. Well I noticed there was no fried rice on the menu, we are off to a good start.

I got the fish and shrimp meal with cajun fries...and omg. wow. The fish and shrimp was very delicious with just right amount of seasoning. The cajun fries..oh the fries...I could have eaten piles of them, so tasty.

They offer crab legs, crawfish, and combos of both. I will be coming back to this place.

There is also a full bar if you want to sit there or order drinks.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Wanted some great crawfish so we decided to give it a try, great Cajun is impossible to find, but this was a great surprise, had the regular and the spicy Nola all great, crawfish pie not bad, I will go back to see if they can keep it up!

Been to Tasty Tails? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK