“Very good light supper”

Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 479 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We arrived late in the evening after a long flight from the UK.
As strict vegetarians we found the restaurant to have excellent choices.
We both opted for some lentil soup, flat bread and some falafel.
Great service and good food.

Natalie M, General Manager at Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hi Sam- Thank you for sharing a great review for us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your meal and you were able to find many vegetarian options. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again if you are back in town.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

this is a nice quiet restauraunt with delicious appetizers and entres. It is my family's go to spot for authentic mid eastern food served in a comfy clean environment.

Hi Amy- Thank you for taking the time to share a great review for us. We are glad to hear you and your family enjoy dining with us and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.
Thanks again,
Natalie

Reviewed 21 December 2017

love the food , clean good to go there maybe at lunch break ......... fresh food , healthy , good to go try it ..........

Thank you for sharing a review for us. We are glad to hear you enjoy our lunch buffet and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Being from the Middle East myself, I’m always on the search for a good restaurant that reminds me of home. I’ve been to several across the states, but none of which impressed me like Ali Baba.

To start with, the place is jam packed during the lunch buffet hours (ending at 3pm I think). This is typically a good sign but don’t let that turn you away. I’ve found that because the food is THAT good, people who’ve been there before, won’t mind the extra wait.

The buffet itself is diverse, neat, and everything is fresh. The kabobs are juicy and delicious. The salads - I’m drooling just thinking of them. And there are many options of soups, bread, and steamed vegetables as well.

This is a place that definitely draws me in every-time I visit Dallas. My entire family, extended family, and friends would recommend this place any day!

Natalie M, General Manager at Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share a wonderful and detailed review for us. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear you enjoy our food! We hope to see you and your family again soon.
Happy Holidays!
-Natalie

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Great food! Tastes more like sit down/menu ordered food than a typical buffet. Fresh tasting ingredients, good meat, great variety! Gyro meat, lamb, chicken, veggies, all the sides and salads. There are only a small handful of buffets that I like, this is one of them!

Great place for lunch with the guys who are big eaters. Vegetarian and carnivore alike will be very pleased. Clean, well stocked buffet at a reasonable price including tea/soda for less than fifteen bucks.

Natalie M, General Manager at Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for sharing a wonderful and detailed review for us. We are thrilled you enjoyed our buffet and glad to hear everyone was able to find something they liked. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thanks again,