“OK Cajun fare”

Wicked Po' Boys
Ranked #128 of 487 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Smaller place, friendly staff. Po Boy did not have enough crawfish or sauce. I asked for extra sauce on my to go order and did not get that when I got home. Fried catfish was pretty tasty, nothing extraordinary. I was in the area when I decided to get food here, would not go out of my way to go back. Would not say no in the future. It was not horrible by any means. Every place deserves a second chance. Hours are a little odd. They have a bar and close at 9pm on Sat.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We googled a place to eat while in this area and stumbled on a hidden jewel. This little hole in the wall made a fabulous Crawfish Etouffee and Fried Catfish Poboy! Little messy, but a must try! My partner said Blackened Shrimp Poboy was great, just could've used a few more shrimp. If you're in the area, definitely eat here.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Nice, cozy bar with friendly service. Po Boys were okay but tasted mostly like bread. The big disappointment were the Dirty Fries that tasted like Ore Ida fries with jarred gravy. After reading the reviews about how delicious they are it was a let down which is too bad.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Great food. Great atmosphere. 10 out of 10. Definitely worth the visit. Our waiter was awesome and the food was some of the best that I've ever had.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I really like this place. Ive never been to New Orleans, but I love cajun food... I can't wait to go back. I have been 4 or 5 times and have not been disappointed yet. Food is always great...try the smothered catfish with gumbo...INCREDIBLE! If this place would expand their space and service they could grow..