“Great food”

Wicked Po' Boys
Ranked #127 of 479 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Great food. Great atmosphere. 10 out of 10. Definitely worth the visit. Our waiter was awesome and the food was some of the best that I've ever had.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I really like this place. Ive never been to New Orleans, but I love cajun food... I can't wait to go back. I have been 4 or 5 times and have not been disappointed yet. Food is always great...try the smothered catfish with gumbo...INCREDIBLE! If this place would expand their space and service they could grow..

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Small restaurant with decent food. We ordered the shrimp and oyster Po Boy sandwiches. It was ok, but we were expecting something special or unique.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Best fried Cajun cat fish in the area. If you like authentic Cajun food you won't find a better place to eat it within a hundred miles than this place. Great Po' Boys, and all your favorite Cajun foods in one place. You name the Cajun food and they make it better than anyone hands down

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately I can't say good things about this place yet but I haven't tried the po-boys which seem to be their forte.

I ordered the swamp fries (which has gumbo and cheese on the fries) and the beignets. The swamp fries were a soggy mess, and far too spicy to be enjoyable, unfortunately. Perhaps the spicy-food lover would enjoy these much more than I do and not care for the sogginess or the mess. The beignets were a big disappointment - somehow what was supposedly to be a fluffy fried balls of dough came out to be flat, condensed, and packed squared hockey pucks. This would put anyone from New Orleans in a hissy fit. There, I said it.

Hopefully my review of this place will improve, albeit slightly, upon trying their po-boys.