“Great Gyros!”
Review of My Little Greek

My Little Greek
Ranked #87 of 479 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Awesome Greek in a more modern style. Florida based.
Description: Awesome Greek in a more modern style. Florida based.
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is a place where you order your food when you walk in and it is delivered to your table. The staff was super friendly so the visit started off on a positive note. I had a traditional gyro with a Greek salad and my companion had the chicken skewers on rice with Greek salad. The gyro was wonderful, warm and slightly spicy, soft chewy gyro, and fabulous tatziki. The Greek salad was topped by a small scope of potato salad and a beet - interesting and yummy combination. Servings were very generous. Perfect fix for Greek craving. Definitely will do it again. (They also have Dolmas - will try them next. And it's BYOB - always a budget plus! And has outdoor seating)

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I don't know why I haven't stopped in for lunch before but I'm so glad that I finally did. It has a limited but very nice menu. I had the chicken pita and the lemon soup. The soup came out before the pita which was very nice. The pita was filled with chicken and vegetables. The restaurant is small but nice with patio seating outside. I'll be back!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

order at the counter, thry bring it to your table...plenty pronto, and mighty good. the three dolmades taste terrific, and the mini greek salad was as tasty as any I ever had. Friendly employees, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The service is quick and nice, the flavors are really good we try 2 types of meat gyro and lamb and taste good

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Enjoyed a casual family lunch while in Dallas for the Christmas holiday. Food was fresh and tasty. I enjoyed the Gyro platter while others enjoyed individual Gyro's.

I would definitely recommend if you want casual, well prepared Greek food, especially Gyros, at a reasonable price.

Been to My Little Greek? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK