“Amazing Thai food”

Noodle Wave
Ranked #18 of 487 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Amazing Thai food,this has to be one of the best Thai places in Dallas region,great ambiance,great service and it serves Halal food as well, which is an added bonus. I would recommend their Crispy chicken green curry, Mangolian beef and Crab meat noodles.

2  Thank JanisarJaved

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dropped by for dinner on a trip to Dallas. It is a cute little restaurant located in a shopping center. Judging from the outside you wouldn't think it is much but the inside has been recently renovated and the food is amazing! We ordered there are three course dinner option which came with a chicken spring roll almond Sirracha chicken and pad ke mao. We also ordered their roti curry which is my favorite thing on the menu! We ended our meal with a mango ice cream that was delicious and very creamy. It's fairly inexpensive and the best Thai place in Dallas.

1  Thank nohayia
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My family has been enjoying coming here for years! The food and waiters are great! Sometimes can get a little loud but overall very great dining experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Excellent Thai food. This has to be one of the best Thai places in TX and then it is Halal as well which is an added bonus. I would recommend their pad thai, Singapore noodles, Panang curry, spicy tung tac, Mangolian beef, peanut curry, roti curry ... and the list goes on and on. I have not been disappointed by any dish here. By the way they have a four tiered pepper scale, 4 being very hot and 1 being the least. I tried both 3 and 4 pepper scale and found 3 to be mild and 4 to be not hot enough for me. My only complain would be that they need a bigger place as I have had to wait over 30 minutes to get seated when I accompanied a party of eight.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

It was an excellent experience, I'm glad that I asked the waiter for recommendations:) The only thing I would keep in mind is that the mild is still spicy.

Been to Noodle Wave? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK