US$ 102
US$ 63
US$ 144
US$ 135
TownePlace Suites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2016

My husband and I had an extended stay of 35 days at this motel. The staff took wonderful care of us and our dog. Our room was clean and all of our needs were met. We would definitely stay again and recommend this establishment to our friends

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kristi s
Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

My husband is staying here for work.. This hotel has a lot of wonderful qualities to offer... JUST TO KNOW THEY ARE DOING REMODEL .. But that does not interfere in your stay.. The staff is very
Friendly and helpful. They ALL have been extremely nice..

The done fall is the 2 female nosey body guest that stay here on the 2 Nd floor... They talk crap about the staff and try to suck other guest into their wicked web of lies... One lady has 3 dogs and I have seen her let them poop in the hallways and on sidewalks outside.. They smell very bad and they bark at all hours of the of the night...
These 2 women apparently have nothing else better to do than to cause drama funny thing is they are old women that should know better ...
To bad the Owner Of this hotel allows such guest to stay here.. These women sit out front and GOSSIP ..He should ask them to leave and never return...

I highly recommend this hotel and will be coming back as soon as I can again to stay with my husband and I am excited to see the completely new hotel after the remodel is finished..

This hotel has great access to all the local food places and stores for shopping .. It is a great place for any worker to stay all the rooms are equipt with kitchettes and dishes pots and silverware are provided full size fridge is also In the room with a microwave toaster coffee pot .. Great place to stay .

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 8 September 2014

Studio 6 in Port Arthur, TX took excellent care of myself, my husband and our dogs. They welcomed us in on short notice when we were displaced to smoke damage to our home and furnishings. We were there for 3 weeks and we were treated very well. I would recommend staying there to anyone for long or short term.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed there for 4 months and could not believe what all took place there in the last 2 months that I was there. There is an employee there that likes to share Studio 6 company business with guest as well as the guest personal business with whom ever will listen to her. I know that several guest complained to the owners and General Managers about what was going on there and they had proof of some of this and nothing has ever been done about it or about her. She has been none to lie about people and things there. All I can do is tell you the house keeping is great and some of the employees there are great so try to avoid the front desk if you can at all cost because of all the drama there that this employee has caused. The hotel it self is ok.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 1 February 2014

You want a place to stay? Staff is very nice at what they do; rooms are clean and comfortable. You can cook in your room and you will feel right at home. We have been here for over a month and have no regrets. Remember cleaness and comfort and staff tell alot about people and places and things. You will enjoy your stay so give it a try and there rates are great.

Room Tip: Any room is great and clean
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business