All reviews above ground hot tub wouldn't stay anywhere else love coming here air conditioning the location is perfect great beach fishing trip the past years laid back family vacation melissa property port office grandchildren keys
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed for fathers day weekend and it was fabulous and great. I have a 4 year old and she loves the beach. I've been staying with them for years and we love it every single time. The beach is really close to the hotel, Walking distance. It's the best

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Beachcomber has a great beach feel, we haven't been since before Harvey but I understand they gave her a face lift. Beachcomber Rental agency are always friendly and willing to help. Dog friendly too so Willow the Frenchie loves it.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have been staying here for some time now and will continue to do so! They have given the rooms a facelift since the storm and the rooms are looking good! Melissa is very nice and so easy to do business with! Looking forward to my next visit!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We always stayed at other places until last year we decided to try Beachcomber. Then Harvey came and messed that up. I had melissa hold my deposit until this year and we went to sandfest. Been going to the island since I was a kid and now went stay anywhere else. Love the family that own the beachcomber . When I met Steve he felt like family. Cant wait till the next trip!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the Beachcomber 3 maybe 4 times and even referred family and friends to the Beachcomber.
The price for the time of year we stay is reasonable and the rooms are perfect for our needs. We are able to cook some of meals in the kitchens as well as make packed lunches for the days at the beach. The location is perfect for us as well. Only blocks from the beach, Bron’s Shaved Ice (they have AMAZING margaritas that are sealed so you can take them in the car to the beach), the store...this is just an amazing place.
The owner and Melissa are so sweet and accommodating. We have our May trip planned already and look forward to contributing to the Port A. economy.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple