All reviews above ground hot tub short walk to the beach wouldn't stay anywhere else beach house love coming here air conditioning the location is perfect great place to stay rooms are spacious stay in port aransas great beach fishing trip the past years enjoyed our stay laid back family vacation
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Beachcomber has a great beach feel, we haven't been since before Harvey but I understand they gave her a face lift. Beachcomber Rental agency are always friendly and willing to help. Dog friendly too so Willow the Frenchie loves it.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have been staying here for some time now and will continue to do so! They have given the rooms a facelift since the storm and the rooms are looking good! Melissa is very nice and so easy to do business with! Looking forward to my next visit!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We always stayed at other places until last year we decided to try Beachcomber. Then Harvey came and messed that up. I had melissa hold my deposit until this year and we went to sandfest. Been going to the island since I was a kid and now went stay anywhere else. Love the family that own the beachcomber . When I met Steve he felt like family. Cant wait till the next trip!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the Beachcomber 3 maybe 4 times and even referred family and friends to the Beachcomber.
The price for the time of year we stay is reasonable and the rooms are perfect for our needs. We are able to cook some of meals in the kitchens as well as make packed lunches for the days at the beach. The location is perfect for us as well. Only blocks from the beach, Bron’s Shaved Ice (they have AMAZING margaritas that are sealed so you can take them in the car to the beach), the store...this is just an amazing place.
The owner and Melissa are so sweet and accommodating. We have our May trip planned already and look forward to contributing to the Port A. economy.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at Beachcomber several times. It is not a fancy place, but comfortable, close to the beach, and dog friendly. Melissa(owner) is always friendly and accomodating. This was our first trip to Port A. since Hurricane Harvey. It was heartbreaking to see all of the devastation there. A few restaurants are now open, as is the grocery store, and a couple gas stations. The beach was beautiful as always, which was our primary reason for going. On every street we drove down we saw people hard at work repairing the island. There's no doubt that Port Aransas will be back and better than ever before we know it!!! If you love Port A., like we do, don't hesitate to visit and see all of the love and hard work being poured into restoring this special place!!!

Date of stay: October 2017