“Eat here if you are hungry”
Review of Port A Pizzeria

Port A Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Join us for our all-day buffet every day, offering fresh salad, pizza, and pasta dishes. Order of the menu and enjoy our popular specialty pizzas, calzones, and sandwiches. Many of our dishes are also available as part of our gluten-free menu.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The sign says $10 each for the buffet, but with the senior discount it's $8 and change
Great salad bar, two soups, all the pizza you can eat, all the soda you want and ice cream for dessert. We come here every time we come to the island. Come early on weekends, it gets crowded.

Paul D, Owner at Port A Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for being a fan, Phil! We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I looked at Port A’s website and found a coupon for two, two topping 16” pizzas for $24.99. I gave them a call around 5:15 pm and ordered a sausage/mushroom each. In about 15 minutes the guy delivered to the RV park. The pizza was very good and I have an extra for later in the week. They do take credit cards. Food was nice and hot too. Definitely worth the call!!

Paul D, Owner at Port A Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thanks so much for this review, bigbobr! We hope to see you again very soon for another delicious pie. -Port A Pizzeria Family

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The pizza is good and the buffet is cheap and everything is fresh and they have a game room and there is plenty of seating

Paul D, Owner at Port A Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

I'm so glad you enjoy our pizza and tasty offerings, Amanda -- come back soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We had read reviews that said it was a great place for pizza. All I can say is that you probably can't beat the price, $8.31 per person, for all you can eat and drink, but it should be "you can eat all you can find".
The young lady who greeted us was pleasant and told us the price included a soft drink with all the pizza, pasta, soup, and salad we could eat, she did not mention that we could order a pizza. There was plenty of soup and salad, the lettuce was not bad, but had no idea what the six dressings were as they were not marked, but there were only 2 types of pasta, penne with red sauce and a mac and cheese. Both pans of pasta were almost empty, crusty and cold. The pizza that we did see was out was very, very limited, really non-existence, guess it was so busy with all ten of us customers that they ran out of pizza?? They kept saying more pizza is coming, which it finally did, after about 15 minutes they brought out 4-5 different pizzas and some Stromboli. After I asked they slowly brought out some new pasta as well, but sadly it was only lukewarm. There was also a dessert pizza that wasn't bad. I did not try the free "ice cream", it's really ice milk, not ice cream. In my thinking if you work at an all you can eat place someone should be looking to see what is needed for your customers before things run out.
The atmosphere was like a sterile, no games Chucky Cheese place, but I do think Chucky Cheese has better pizza.
I can understand why this place is popular during Spring Break. Students with little money to spend can eat as much as they want. Maybe the pizza tastes better with alcohol. Which reminds me they do have beer.

Paul D, Owner at Port A Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thanks for checking us out. Though it's great to know you appreciated our prices, I'm disappointed our selection didn't wow you over more. It sounds like were were working hard to keep our buffet full but I apologize for the small wait. I appreciate the feedback, and I'll make sure my team is working hard to provide the best dining experience for our guests.

All the best,

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The price was just right for a buffet.. food was fresh and everything was freshly baked. The place was clean, the workers were very nice. Pizza was good and desserts also and they were a variety of choices. Good Salad Bar ..

Paul D, Owner at Port A Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thanks for the love, Pgonzales4809 -- I'm so glad you enjoy our freshly baked goods. We hope to see you again soon!