“Best Pancakes EVER!!!”

Frankie’s Kitchen
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family owned and operated. Dedicated to cooking, fresh, home made food. Breakfast all day! Eggs Benedict, Pancakes, Omelets, Biscuits & Gravy, Grits, Fruit and more. Lunch includes Specials, Fish, Shrimp, Burgers, Soup and much more. Evenings we offer real BBQ by Lance who is a award winning BBQ'er. Deserts are made by Frankie and daughter Joni. Pies, Banana Pudding and more!
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Best breakfast ever! My husband had the shrimp omelet which was flavorful and came with a big fluffy biscuit and home fries. He cleaned his plate and helped me finish my food as well--he rarely eats like this.

I got the pancake breakfast with the sausage patties. The pancakes were big and fluffy with a really great taste all by themselves--the syrup was only an added bonus. So good

The service was welcoming and courteous--they clearly wanted us to enjoy our experience. Also, they stayed in communication with their patrons. A huge family came in about 10-15 minutes before us and some other patrons. They made sure to come around and say that we would have a bit more of a wait as they got the large group's food out of the way.

This is a small and quaint family-run place. Other folks' food looked good.

Simply remember that they are cash only!!!

Frankie P, Owner at Frankie’s Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

WOW....Great review- Thank You

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Even though Frankie's is a little off the beaten path, it is well worth it. It is in a tiny building, has 6 tables indoors and two picnic tables outdoors. If you want to eat there, go early for the meal you choose: breakfast or lunch (no dinner). While the place is unassuming, the food is exquisite. It is down-home cooking at its best. My mother and I had the BLT. It was satisfying right down to the soul. My brother had the oyster po'boy and loved every bit of it. The wait staff in very welcoming.

Thank You for your review, I really enjoyed reading it.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast with my wife and 5 kids. It's a small place so we had to wait about 20 minutes but it was worth the wait! After placing our order we had another wait. With hungry and anxious kids the wait staff bailed us out (unsolicited) by bringing over some sliced bananas and vanilla wafers. They were a hit! All three servings!

My wife ordered the French Toast and claims they are the best she has ever had at a restaurant. They spilt an order of 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and 2 bacon for our 5yr & 3yr old and it was the perfect servicing size for them post split. We pretty much all got the berry pancakes and they were awesome! My order included eggs over easy, had them with their salsa and regret not ordering a biscuit to clean up my plate.

Ready to leave full, happy and satisfied the waitress surprised my wife with some delicious lemon cookies for Mother's Day.

We all agreed we would be back on our next trip.

What a nice review, sure put a smile on my daughters face, she (Joni) was your server.
Thanks from all of us.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This place hands down is the best place to eat, and it's apparent by the amount of people who wait to get a seat! Everything is made fresh and to order and is delicious. Cash only, so hit the ATM first.

1  Thank Countri12

Great review & good advice. Thanks

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Found this palce by chance. The food is great and home styled. There is a salad bar for the salad eater. Specials are usually fresh caught seafood. Great breakfast.

Thank you for your review. It is appreciated.