Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 76
US$ 76
Trip.com
US$ 93
US$ 73
PricelineUS$ 76
Hotels.comUS$ 76
Lol.travelUS$ 93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I went to the DFW as a medical tourist and the hotel was excellent, it provided me with great rest at night and the staff was AMAZING - they are there to help you. Location-wise is not that far from Dallas Downtown but still 30 min drive. Clean and facilities although a bit aged are well kept. Definitively recommended.

Room tip: Sixth floor has nice views
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your visit as well as for sharing your positive review.
What a pleasure to see that you had such an amazing time staying at our property!
Glad that you enjoyed our location as well as our hospitality.
Our team is really inspired and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

I've lived in two communist countries, and this place acts like one. I booked for fourteen days. We arrived in the evening. It was smoky in the hallway, AND in our bedroom when I went in. My wife then found pubic hairs in the drawer next to the bed. Yes, disgusting.

Never mind the other problems at this "hotel", but the real reason I write this review is the following:
After a day and a half, when I asked if I can check out and get refunded, the person at the reception desk said, "yes, any time." Great, so I booked somewhere else and then went to check out that evening.
A different clerk at the reception desk said she would check us out, but that I wouldn't be refunded.
So, I explained that I was told by the morning reception attendee that I would be refunded. She then said I would need to talk with the morning receptionist about the refund.
So I called, and nobody answers the phone for several days.
So I called Booking.com, which originally booked the stay in the first place.
They were polite, and after weeks of trying to reach people at "Comfort Inn", they finally get through to someone.
But I am just getting the run-around. After several weeks, they still haven't processed my refund as should be done, because they are not able to get approval from the owners of Comfort Inn.
I basically never write negative reports online, but sometimes it is necessary to warn others about very bad business partners.
Between Booking.com and Comfort Inn, all I can say is, "Buyer Beware!"
That is unless you want a taste of life in Venezuela!

Room tip: Find somewhere in a different hotel.
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank stevesN7079YU
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Hello Steve,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. We have taken serious note of your observations. All these points will be investigated to take appropriate actions.
You will have a nice stay next time. Request your understanding.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

1st check in took 45 minutes. Made it up to the room and the toilet was leaking on the floor into the bathroom. No phone to call the front desk so down I go to the lobby. The line was longer. I went up to the receptionist and told her our toilet was leaking. She told me to give her a minute. She helped 3 other customers check in without coming back to me. Finally acknowledged me when she was done for the evening, asked me what was wrong with my room while she was counting money. Then told me the lady that just came in would help me. Ended up waiting 2 hours in line to check in. Use this place as a last resort. I will be calling tomorrow and asking for management and filing a complaint.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Josh,

It is disappointing to note that your stay was not satisfactory.
We regret the inconvenience due to many unfortunate reasons.
Our team will check where we went wrong and will take corrective actions for maximum betterment.
We shall appreciate your kind understanding and request a rethinking to visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2020

Hello I stayed there this past weekend for one night. I lost the debit card I used for the deposit and asked that it be returned to another card. The guest associate took my new card and all the info for card and said she would give it to the manager that night so it could be changed. I called back today to make sure it was done and same associate told me that the manager did not make the change because it went to the old card, after she told me she left a note for the manager. This is unacceptable.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Dear Jason,

Thanks for the stay and the feedback.
We are disappointed to see your comment about the card change issue.
The matter will be verified and handled appropriately.
The inconvenience is regretted.
Shall appreciate your understanding.

Reviewed 23 August 2020

This location is old and sad and dirty. Their website advertised a continental breakfast.....NOT TRUE! They told me that they didn't have a manager.....ALSO, NOT TRUE! Since they told me that there wasn't a manager, I called their customer service number. As it turns out...their call center is located in El Salvador which is two thousand miles away. Good luck on having any of your concerns addressed by El Salvador! Here's the short list: It's a filthy property. I wouldn't bring my dog to this hotel. The ice machine is out of order. The cold drink machine is out of order. The elevators seemed unsafe....so, we took the stairs. The room was old with many items that should have been replaced.....broken lamps, broken closet doors, stained carpets, peeling ceilings perhaps due to water damage, air conditioner unit was working...but, falling apart....so, I was afraid to touch it in fear that it would break completely. The staff were rude and unwelcoming. They quoted me three different prices.....$124.00.....$174.00.....and $224.00. There's no way to know which price is correct. It's anyone's guess at this point. I only stayed there for one night. YIKES!!! I hope they don't arrive at a price of $300 or $400. What a bunch of crooks. Save your money and try any other hotel in the area. But, don't stay at a Comfort Inn/Choice Hotel. What a joke!

Room tip: My tip is not to stay at this "hotel" at all.
Date of stay: August 2020
Vikesh Patel, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Dear Diana,

We are very sorry to read about the poor experience you had during the stay.
Please accept our sincere apologies, this is indeed very unfortunate.
I fully understand your disappointment and frustration due to the multiple issues you have mentioned.

Whatever may be the reasons, we will definitely verify the reality and take actions against the concerned after investigations and steps to prevent such happenings in the future.

We would like to inform that this is not a regular feature of our hospitality and we will properly check your comments with the team and implement appropriate solutions to please our guest.

I hope you do consider us again in the future as we would love the chance to change your impression of our property.