“One of the better sub shops around”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #277 of 1,057 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Firehouse Subs is my favorite deli sandwich chain restaurant. It's a shame several of them closed a couple years back. This one somehow survived. I visit once or twice a year, and the experience is the same every time.

Service is average. They get the job done. Sometimes they are over the top polite and helpful, other times they are disengaged and robotic. The atmosphere is always nice and mostly picked up. The fire fighter decor is enjoyable and pleasing. The subs are wonderful and the reason I keep coming back. They only have white and wheat bread, but it's always fresh, soft and just a bit on the sweet side. It's a great balance to the meat, cheese and toppings added to the sub.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Given a choice between Subway or Firehouse Subs, hands down Firehouse rules! Every component of every sandwich is far superior to those of Subway! I usually order the Engineer which seems like the most loaded to me! Combine with their signature BBQ sauce and your mouth will thank you with every bite!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Pretty consistent quality and taste for the sub sandwiches.

Found the iOS app installed and had a 2 sandwich order. After a few “something went wrong notices” just went to the store. No the order never made it so placed the order.

As walking into the store “Welcome to firehouse!” Was greeting by the staff.

Placed order and able to pay with touch pay.

Noticed the packing is instead of wrapped in paper but rather in a cardboard sandwich container. The order number when placed is on the outside making easy to identify.

About 10 minutes from entering and then leaving with food -not bad turn around.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I don't know about others, but if I get coupons for my birthday, I'm all over it...lol
They have one of the best subs I've ever had. Customer service was great and both of the guys were very nice. Another place I'll go back to.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I am not a big fan of sub shops (and I used to own one), but Firehouse is consistently my first choice for a good sub and this location held up. The food was fresh and good and the service was excellent.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK