“Amazing rooms at a reasonable rate, Very friendly staff”

Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed 6 February 2015

My first impression when I arrived was how nice the man was at the reception desk when I checked in near midnight. I was just looking for a place to sleep and choose Staybridge because it was close to where I was working. I was blown away when I found a full kitchen with full size refrigerator and stove top in my room! The bed was mighty comfy, the room spacious, and the bathroom clean as a whistle.
Breakfast was good, not amazing, but good enough that I ate there all week. I did not make it back for the 4-6pm food happy hour where guests can mingle a bit. This is a nice touch for people staying all week and don't feel like being cooped up in their rooms the entire time.
Every time I went to the desk the person was extremely friendly. So much that I left an impression and made me an evangelist. I will definitely stay there from now on, and I've already suggested to others working in the area.

Room Tip: Some rooms have full kitchens with full size refrigerators, microwave, stove top, sink, and dishwash...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed staying with us. On behalf of everyone here at the Staybridge Suites Plano-Richardson, we can't wait for you to stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 February 2015

I was here for work for about a week, and it was fantastic. The service staff was wonderful, the swimming pool and gym were outstanding, the rooms clean and spacious, parking was really easy and the location is great for picking up groceries or grabbing a quick bite if you're there for a while. They have storage rooms and everything. I basically live in hotels, and this one is a winner. The only issue I had was the timing of the breakfast at 6:30 a.m.. If you need to be out the door by 6:35 a.m., as I often did, don't plan on grabbing it here. It was at least ten minutes late every morning.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Hilary R

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectations regarding your stay. We have addressed your situation with our departments, and we are using this as an opportunity to look for ways we can improve our service. We assure you that your feedback will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. Please accept our most sincere apology. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to experience our award-winning service and accommodations.

Reviewed 30 January 2015

Staybridge Plano-Richardson turned out to be a good choice for my business trip. It had a unique design, different from other Staybridge Suites, and I liked the décor it very much. The pool looked especially inviting, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to try it out.

The location is not close to anything really walkable, and there is a lot of construction all around the hotel. A lot. But there are great restaurant and shopping choices not too far away if you have transportation.

My room was very quiet, comfortable, and clean. The bathroom had a shower/tub combo and the shower had great water pressure. Internet at this hotel was excellent, and there were plenty of electrical outlets, including one near the bed for charging phones overnight.

I like Staybridge breakfasts. It is one of the reasons I choose the chain. But - this one had a few issues. The potatoes were cold and hard, the orange was empty, and the cereal container had run out of my favorite choice. It wasn’t crowded when I was there…maybe they were just having a bad morning.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay. I will definitely consider it again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AnotherNiteOnTheRoad
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2015

Thank you for sharing your review and staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Plano-Richardson.
I deeply apologize your breakfast experience was less than perfect. If this happens again, please let us know while it is happening so we can take care of the issue. Hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2015

Another quick stay Two room suite was great and on the end of the building. Breakfast was ok,not as good as the Staybridge I stayed at in Houston and staff wasn't as friendly either. Walls were pretty thin, heard our neighbors shower at 5:30 in the morning, like it was in our room. Still a nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for this review, we the Staybridge Team takes pride in every aspect of your guest experience.
It is disconcerting to hear that your visit was less than extraordinary. Please know that we will work with our staff to ensure that the experience you had is not repeated. We hope you choose us again on your next trip to Plano!

Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

Spent about 2 weeks during a training event. Very well kept facility and housekeeping does a good job. Breakfast was average to good and the dinners and happy hour Tuesday thru Thursday gave time foe unwinding. The kitchen was well stocked, but no oven so limited to cooking on stovetop or in microwave. The conference facility was nicer than I expected. The only thing I really think that needs improved is lighting. It was dim in hallways and bathroom lighting, especially in shower area was not sufficient. Still, I would easily stay here again.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Thank you for your great feedback. We loved having you at the Staybridge Suites Plano-Richardson and thank you for choosing our property. We all work hard to ensure our guests have a beautiful experience. We hope to see you in your future travels!

Warm regards,