All reviews central market front desk indoor pool full kitchen hot tub breakfast buffet exercise room kim dishwasher sofa highway
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Staybridge Plano-Richardson turned out to be a good choice for my business trip. It had a unique design, different from other Staybridge Suites, and I liked the décor it very much. The pool looked especially inviting, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to try it out.

The location is not close to anything really walkable, and there is a lot of construction all around the hotel. A lot. But there are great restaurant and shopping choices not too far away if you have transportation.

My room was very quiet, comfortable, and clean. The bathroom had a shower/tub combo and the shower had great water pressure. Internet at this hotel was excellent, and there were plenty of electrical outlets, including one near the bed for charging phones overnight.

I like Staybridge breakfasts. It is one of the reasons I choose the chain. But - this one had a few issues. The potatoes were cold and hard, the orange was empty, and the cereal container had run out of my favorite choice. It wasn’t crowded when I was there…maybe they were just having a bad morning.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay. I will definitely consider it again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AnotherNiteOnTheRoad
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2015

Thank you for sharing your review and staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Plano-Richardson.
I deeply apologize your breakfast experience was less than perfect. If this happens again, please let us know while it is happening so we can take care of the issue. Hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2015

Another quick stay Two room suite was great and on the end of the building. Breakfast was ok,not as good as the Staybridge I stayed at in Houston and staff wasn't as friendly either. Walls were pretty thin, heard our neighbors shower at 5:30 in the morning, like it was in our room. Still a nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for this review, we the Staybridge Team takes pride in every aspect of your guest experience.
It is disconcerting to hear that your visit was less than extraordinary. Please know that we will work with our staff to ensure that the experience you had is not repeated. We hope you choose us again on your next trip to Plano!

Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

Spent about 2 weeks during a training event. Very well kept facility and housekeeping does a good job. Breakfast was average to good and the dinners and happy hour Tuesday thru Thursday gave time foe unwinding. The kitchen was well stocked, but no oven so limited to cooking on stovetop or in microwave. The conference facility was nicer than I expected. The only thing I really think that needs improved is lighting. It was dim in hallways and bathroom lighting, especially in shower area was not sufficient. Still, I would easily stay here again.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Thank you for your great feedback. We loved having you at the Staybridge Suites Plano-Richardson and thank you for choosing our property. We all work hard to ensure our guests have a beautiful experience. We hope to see you in your future travels!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for almost a week while visiting family nearby. The breakfast was the best we have had at a suites hotel in Dallas. The rooms were acceptable but the windows are all SEALED. The air fresh er in there made it stuffy . Once we asked that they don't put that in when they clean it helped. That made me very nervous. I don't think that is even legal. When I asked about this I was told it was because that way no one could smoke in the rooms. The pool was great but very steamy.
Our son's family had to change rooms 3 times because when they checked in they lost their room for some reason. They did give them two rooms and only charged them for one until they could be moved into a 2 bedroom ..
Despite these issues I guess I would stay there again and hope done rooms have windows that open!

Stayed: January 2015
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2015

Thank you for your great feedback. We loved having you at the Staybridge Suites Plano-Richardson and thank you for choosing our property. We take all feedback from our guests seriously. Please be assured that all comments are acted upon and used to improve the products and service we provide to our guests. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be. We hope to see you in your future travels!

Reviewed 17 December 2014

i want to start by commending Kim, the hotel manager. she is a class act. professional, helpful and 1,000% accommodating. we stayed at this hotel for a junior hockey tournament. kim went above and beyond for me from the beginning. I can't say enough about her. this hotel is clean, affordable and very accessible to numerous places around dallas. we chose it because it has an indoor pool, free breakfast and every room has a small kitchen. there is a basketball court out back as well. when you travel with children, these things are all definitely a bonus. there is some construction around the hotel but i'm sure if you ask to book a room on the other side, the staff would be more than happy to help you out. if you plan on visiting the plano/Richardson/dallas area, give this hotel a shot....:) thanks for everything staybridge!!

Room Tip: ask if there is still construction at time of booking. the hotel cannot do anything if buildings are going up around them but they will do everything they can to help you avoid it.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are greatly appreciative that you took the time to let us know what you liked and how we can improve. We are always more than willing to accommodate any need you may have. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! We always like to catch up with the teams and see how you all have played! We all hope to have you back soon!

- Christian Venecia