“Business lunch”
Review of Mignon

Mignon
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #189 of 1,028 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 50
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lorimar
Description: Mignon believes the finer things in life are fresh food, good conversation, and an exceptional drink. Come join us. We have a warm romantic atmosphere that takes you back to a time when you are sitting in Paris in your regular private Bistro. At Mignon you can expect to receive the very best in service and menu selections. We only serve the freshest in seafood and hand cut prime steaks.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I have never been here for lunch before. The lunch menu was fantastic with a wide variety of items. Everything looked so good I had trouble deciding on what to have. I ended up with the short rib and it was very good.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love this place for brunch on the weekends. We enjoy the overall decor & the covered outside patio seating overlooking the water. Very relaxing. The service is outstanding. Very attentive and accommodating. The breakfast menu is plentiful and serves many tastes and dietary needs. My wife and I throughly enjoy the oysters egg benedict. The steak omelette is very good too. We bring many friends here for outings. Brunch is consistent and reliable; just can't say enough about this place.

2  Thank mini6322
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We had been by here many times so finally decided to try it out. The reviews were very mixed but the good ones were very positive. Restaurant is tucked back in a strip center off of Preston and Sprong Creek in Plano. They have a very ice patio you can see from the road, but location wise, it could be better.

We got there at opening, and were the only ones there. Inside is very French and elegant. We love al fresco dining, so,opted to sit out on the enclosed patio. It was a little warm, and some fans would have been nice to move the air, but like the space overall and enjoyed the view.

Service was prompt, but very formal. We were brought warm bread right away as well as our drink orders. Mimosas were strong, but compared to other places, expensive, 6.00 a piece. Even dropping them a dollar or two would bring in a larger brunch crowd.

For food we got the French toast, bacon and egg breakfast, and pancakes. Pancakes were really good, and the thinly sliced bacon, almost melted in your mouth.

Overall, we liked this place, and would go back for brunch and for dinner.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Our table for our party was not ready even though reservation had been made a day ahead of time. Wine list was overpriced.
Our party ordered pricey appetizers which were not up to par for preparation, taste nor portion size. We .were disappointed as we expected much better. The entree size of steaks did not appear to be as advertised. We did not send back because we were all hungry and wanted to eat at the same time. Lamb shank was overdone but a good portion size. Again, we did not send back as we were hungry. Service was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. Other dished were good but not great and we expected much better but I am repeating myself.
If we return it will be for lunch and a burger probably NOT for dinner.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I joined some good friends to celebrate their twin daughters high school graduation. There were about 30 of us in the back room. I have been here a couple times prior. So I am a bit shocked to read other reviews. I have always had great food and service! Especially with a large group on Saturday night we had a wonderful set menu that provided a variety of choices. App, Salad, Main Meal, Dessert! The service was great and all of the food was delivered together. And it was delicious as always. Kudos to Jorge & Ben? for their fine services.

Been to Mignon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK